Lock it. Necro Bump'd.

Sparta™

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. So its settled. Everyone hates the terrorists and middle eastern countries.

Russia could beat America's ass now in a war. But you'd be suprised how fast our men would leave Afganistan and Iraq and how fast they'd land in Russia.

Russians hate everyone. No one specific. [no offense to russians, but its almost true.]

Everyone hates Americans. face it.

Ok. So its settled. Everyone hates the terrorists and middle eastern countries.

Russia could beat America's ass now in a war. But you'd be suprised how fast our men would leave Afganistan and Iraq and how fast they'd land in Russia.

Russians hate everyone. No one specific. [no offense to russians' date= but its almost true.]

Everyone hates Americans. face it.

I am Canadian and I like the USA

ha WWIII:The Allieds: USA' date=' Canada, Mexico, Israel, United Kingdom, Australia, France, Ireland, Iceland, Germany, Ukraine, Denmark, Norway, Poland, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Austria, Vatican City, Finland, Belgium, Egypt, Libya, Guinea, New Zealand, Samoa, and Solomon Islands

The Axis Powers: [b']The whole of Asia[/b], The Middle East with out Israel, West Bank and Gaza, Brazil, Chile, South Africa, Sudan, Guinea, Cuba, Haiti, Italy

Other: Venezuela, Ecuador, Colombia, Uruguay, South Africa, Central African Republic, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Niger, Nigeria, Chad, Liberia, Uganda, Greece, Hungary

there is my WWIII match up

Asia is not truly united; ir has 3 main cultures. (Japanese, Indian, Chinese)

Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia, India, Thailand, Japan, Philippines, South Korea will most likely support US instead.

Hunter: I seem to notice particulary Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland, and the Vatican City on your list. They've been neutral in wars since forever. The Vatican doesn't even own an military, just 12 guards who carry pikes and a pistol.

Chile, South Africa, and Italy. Italy being part of the European Union would not be allowed to attack the United States. South Africa, being the only semi-periphery to core country in Africa probably wouldn't fight America seeing as we're currently friendlies. Chile: Where on the world did you get Chile from anyways?

From how I'm seeing it on your "others" section, Venezuela is currently the number one United States hater, so they would be on the Axis or however you put it. Kenya receives enough aid from the US that if they started a war, they would regret it forever. Chad, also another one that shouldn't be on the list. Hungary and Greece are also part of the European Union, they would be the same as Italy on your list.

My List:

Good: The United States, all NATO countires, all European Union countries. South Africa, Japan, all British Commonwealths including India, the 4 Tigers of Asia, Israel, and maybe Mexico if they don't gas up the place.

Neutrals: Anyone who isn't on either side of the list, plus all extremely small countries, non-invaded Pacific Nations, most likely Canada (don't get offended, you guys won't do crap), Ireland, Egypt due to the peace treaties signed with Israel, Switzerland, and Iceland.

Baddies: China, much of Africa, most of South America, the Middle East excluding Israel, Turkey, and Iraq.

Not Sure: The fact is, we look at Russia like they're big, bad, America haters. The truth is, Americans don't care about Russians anymore and Russians to Americans likewise. If I were to completely sure, I would most likely see them on the good side. They really don't care about the Cold War anymore. They're not the Soviet Union, they are not communists anymore. Although they have tons and tons of weapons, who's to say they're going to rain fire down upon us? I doubt they'd be with the bad side.

About Nukes: If one nuke is fired at a country, than every other country is going to wipe that country out. CTA: Complete and Total Annihilation. That country will be gone. That's why no shots were fired in the Cold War.

• 5 months later...

I'm going to say something right now. WWIII Is likely to happen. North Korea are launching and mass producing nuclear weapons' date=' there launching them into the ocean and air messing up our atmosphere and ocean. If we go into WWIII, North Korea and Russia WILL be allies.

[/quote']

Way2necrobump

Russia has no reason to be allied to NK. Actually, no one* wants to be allied with NK, everyone knows Ill is a crazy bastard.

*Country-wise. I'm sure there are a few terrorist cells that wouldn't mind.

Computerwhiz98 you might get reported for that, but i'm not going to report you. Anyways if WIII is going to start its likely that North Korea will start it. North Korea's leader Kim Jong Lee is a extremely crazy.

Kim Jong Lee or his father started the Korean war and they were all crazy. They all name themselves Kim Jong Lee.

North Korea would cause devastating damage in WWIII because of their nukes and a chance of winning because Russia will be on their side! the world's 2 largest Super powers U.S.A and Russia in war it WILL lead to millions dieng because their the most advanced, and have the laargest Nuclear arsenals in the world.

Computerwhiz98 you might get reported for that' date=' but i'm not going to report you. Anyways if WIII is going to start its likely that North Korea will start it. North Korea's leader Kim Jong Lee is a extremely crazy.[hr']

Kim Jong Lee or his father started the Korean war and they were all crazy. They all name themselves Kim Jong Lee.

North Korea would cause devastating damage in WWIII because of their nukes and a chance of winning because Russia will be on their side! the world's 2 largest Super powers U.S.A and Russia in war it WILL lead to millions dieng because their the most advanced, and have the laargest Nuclear arsenals in the world.

Why would I get reported because you Necro Bumped AND triple posted?

Computerwhiz98 you might get reported for that' date=' but i'm not going to report you. Anyways if WIII is going to start its likely that North Korea will start it. North Korea's leader Kim Jong Lee is a extremely crazy.[hr']

Why would I get reported because you Necro Bumped AND triple posted?

Because all you posted was Necrobump. You didn't even report the post. You should know better.

Any way lock

Archived