ςђคภﻮєlเภﻮ ๔เรς๏שєг tђє ๒єครt ฬђเtเภ. Still accepting

Dire Wolf

Invisible, flying in the air, Fabian watched the whole happening pass by, then he opened a black hole and dissapeared.

Then Fabian came in a room full of dark mist, where you couldn't see a thing.

Fabian said ''It seems Arntugus is assembling a team of changelings''

A voice answered ''ah, so she finaly made her move. Fabian, i want you to infiltrate their team and pass me all infromation about what she's planning.''

''Yes my lord'' Fabian answered while slowly dissappearing again.

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One landed right behind them,The bombs werent accurate,But the Bits of concrete Kept hitting them.

Emily had got out of the car,To keep an eey on them

"Oh come on you big Wusses,You just gonna run like a baby?I have half of my powers already,I can just punch right through them"

A bomb went to land and she kiked it away with werewolf strengh and it had a dint right through the middle of it

ooc:Yes,We need a person on the side of eveil,And the more the merrier as i say anyway

"Hmmmm..You guys dotn go near Him!i can see a black aura round him with my sight!He must be working for Arntugus's Bro!"

Emily Went and tackled Fabian into a cloud of dust.She Suddenly came out as a werewolf,Fabian had whisperd something in her ear that upset her,She can change other emotion or pain.

She grabbed fabian by the coler and threw him into a wall,Then on teh floor,Then into the wall again then on the floor.She left him on the floor and just stared at him,She and Grown in size about 1 foot.

Emily in her werewolf form,Looked at rokujo

"Are you ok?"

Emily was unaware of her transformation.She looked down at herself and saw fur all over her.Takashi and rokujo where alot smaller.She looked at her hands and arms.Her hearing was alot sharper,She could here the Breath of takashi and rokujo,And the Tired out breath of fibian

"I have no idea,Fabian upset me,I was filled with rage and just threw up sideways and down."

Arntugus came out of a cloud of dust.

"You transformed over anger,Emotion or pain can make you Transform.I want to teach you how to Go into the form whenever you wish,Or resist yourself from transforming"

Rokujo was feeling pissed, really pissed. He saw a nearby building, and felt no people inside of it. He then punch a single part of the wall, and it smashed the building, which fell to the next building, and the next, and the next, and so on, until there were no buildings left.

Rokujo was feeling pissed' date=' really pissed. He saw a nearby building, and felt no people inside of it. He then punch a single part of the wall, and it smashed the building, which fell to the next building, and the next, and the next, and so on, until there were no buildings left.

[/quote']

--....>.>.....<.<....

-Back in the room of Dark Mist-

''So it went as planned?'' the ice-cold voice said.

''yes master, i obtained some of the werewolve's hair, now we only need to make those other friends of hers transform, and obtain their DNA, then we can go to the next phase of the plan...''

Fabian answered with a smile on his face.

''As always you don't dissapoint me Fabian, and for your sake, don't make even a single misstep, you know the concequences''

''Yes..master'' Fabian answered with a clear sence of fear in his voice.

Then the dark mist faded and Fabian was in the city again, on top of a crane at the port, staring at the moon.

Name: Omar

Age(Preferd to be 11-16): 16

Changeling type: Demon

Good or bad: bad

Bio: a boy who was born as a human yet took the form of a demon at age 13 he started these weird strength' date=' horns, muscles, and all other stuff. He didn't know how to reverse it so he stayed like that ever since.

Appearance:[img']http://fc84.deviantart.com/fs14/f/2007/111/e/c/Demon_Lord_Eltab_by_nJoo.jpg[/img]

M/F: M

accpeted,I might aswell take that thing out of the title

Archived