ςђคภﻮєlเภﻮ ๔เรς๏שєг tђє ๒єครt ฬђเtเภ. Still accepting

Dire Wolf

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Emily sunddenly teleported and awoke In a room of dark mist.She saw Fabian Talking about takashi.She struggled to get up.

"DONT YOU DARE TALK ABOUT TAKASHI IN THAT WAY!"

she transformed into Her werewolf form and Tried to attack fabian,but he grabbed her Fist and Trough her on the ground,She was weak from the DNA jab and the Impact when she fell from Omars back

''The dna-effect is working to fast my lord, maybe i overdid it'' said Fabian while looking down at emily. ''I'll put the dna-effect to a halt for now'' Fabian turned to Emily and combined the Dark Mist around her, then the Mist faded and Emily was concious again with her friends, not knowing what happened a moment ago.

''Oh, omar, why are you asking why we use you? We just needed you, that's all, don't you know how demons are? We're selfish, and when we don't need anything we just throw it away. But that's not the case with you omar, you have something special, your brutal force and the dark spirit inside of you have great potentional of becoming an important tool for the dark lord''. Fabian said without looking at omar. ''And the dna? you'll find out soon enough..hehe''

Name:Aculard Darkblade

Age(Preferd to be 11-16):14

Changeling type:Vampire

Good or bad:Merc? posibly if not BAD

Bio:he is from an unknown all male vampire tribe due to living in the forest he has bacome very strong but also he is not Very smart although he has learn to unleash his full vamprism potential

Appearance:celtic_warrior.jpg

Unleash apperance:ahh.jpg

M/F:Male^_^

Archived