The Evil Club of all Darkness.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok' date=' here:

[spoiler=Card']

30vnh1v.png

It may be epic fail but I made it such a long time ago.

statement is correct

yes, it is kind of bad.

Ok, your starting to make me feel bad, regardless. And this card actually came first place in 4 different contests, lol. But not the best, but it's old. I'll post a new card if you want? That I could make now.

Ok' date=' here:

[spoiler=Card']

30vnh1v.png

statement is correct

yes, it is kind of bad.

Ok, your starting to make me feel bad, regardless. And this card actually came first place in 4 different contests, lol. But not the best, but it's old. I'll post a new card if you want? That I could make now.

sorry. :cry:

anything dark will do.

Ok' date=' here:

[spoiler=Card']

30vnh1v.png

statement is correct

yes, it is kind of bad.

anything dark will do.

XD over dramatic much

ill post another card soon

Ok' date=' here:

[spoiler=Card']

30vnh1v.png

statement is correct

yes, it is kind of bad.

anything dark will do.

XD over dramatic much

ill post another card soon

thanx,

cards:

[spoiler=guardian of the black rose]

141290le9.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by LIGHT monsters. When this card is attacked, you can change the attack to your lifepoints instead. Then, add ATK to this card equal to the damage done to your lifepoints. When this card's ATK is over 5000, Remove this card from play. You can discard this card in order to Special Summon one "Black Rose Dragon" From your extra deck.

[spoiler=guardian of the septheroth]

141290li6.jpg

This card's attribute is also treated as LIGHT. This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only Special Summoned by removing from play one LIGHT monster from your side of the field. Once per turn, you can discard one card in your hand in order to Special Summon one LIGHT from your Graveyard to your side of the field. If you do, remove it from play at the end of the turn. When this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon one LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. This card cannot be the target of your opponent's trap cards.

cards:

[spoiler=guardian of the black rose]

141290le9.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by LIGHT monsters. When this card is attacked' date=' you can change the attack to your lifepoints instead. Then, add ATK to this card equal to the damage done to your lifepoints. When this card's ATK is over 5000, Remove this card from play. You can discard this card in order to Special Summon one "Black Rose Dragon" From your extra deck.

[spoiler=guardian of the septheroth']

141290li6.jpg

This card's attribute is also treated as LIGHT. This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card can only Special Summoned by removing from play one LIGHT monster from your side of the field. Once per turn, you can discard one card in your hand in order to Special Summon one LIGHT from your Graveyard to your side of the field. If you do, remove it from play at the end of the turn. When this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon one LIGHT monster from your Graveyard. This card cannot be the target of your opponent's trap cards.

+3

Here we discuss all things Dark ' date=' Evil, and Dangerous.

[/quote']

Uh, what exactly do you mean by that? Give some examples of things, please.

basically anything cool related to darkness, possibly indirectly

1. metaknight

2. bowser

3. okami

4. 4kids (its pure evile)

etc...

but we just talk about anything

Here we discuss all things Dark ' date=' Evil, and Dangerous.

[/quote']

Uh, what exactly do you mean by that? Give some examples of things, please.

basically anything cool related to darkness, possibly indirectly

1. metaknight

2. bowser

3. okami

4. 4kids (its pure evile)

etc...

but we just talk about anything

whats okami?

4kids is truly the most evil thing ever.

Archived