[2Disc] Lord of D. & his Instrument

LordofDRP01-EN-R-UE.jpg

on it's own ummm no (dont stop reading crab) in this meta however if playing a dargon deck, which would flop compaired to the themed decks anyway, you would only need to defend one monster from the big time removal we've all had to deal with as opposed to all of your dragons.

TheFluteofSummoningDragonRP01-EN-R-UE.jpg uses, swarm, maybe a quick synchro summon?

weak ATK & DEF. No survival at all, run-of-the-mill beatsticks don't care if it blocks targeting against dragons, it barely has enough survivability to be worth running anymore.

Flute is a waste of space, because it is not searchable, and neither is Mr. D (dragonwise anyway, people don't slip Sangan or Witch into dragon decks for some stupid reason).

Ohhhh, i can Special Summon up to 2 dragon-type monsters from my hand, unfortunately the only one even worth doing that are vanillas or Armed Dragon LV5's.

weak ATK & DEF. No survival at all' date=' run-of-the-mill beatsticks don't care if it blocks targeting against dragons, it barely has enough survivability to be worth running anymore.

Flute is a waste of space, because it is not searchable, and neither is Mr. D (dragonwise anyway, people don't slip Sangan or Witch into dragon decks for some stupid reason).

Ohhhh, i can Special Summon up to 2 dragon-type monsters from my hand, unfortunately the only one even worth doing that are vanillas or Armed Dragon LV5's.

[/quote']

REDRUM, Van'Dal, Dark Horus, anything else in that deck >>

unfortunately, too little for such a cost. not worth it, REDRUM is like half of the spell with legs.

weak ATK & DEF. No survival at all' date=' run-of-the-mill beatsticks don't care if it blocks targeting against dragons, it barely has enough survivability to be worth running anymore.

[/quote']

Magna Drago and a Level 4 or 6, goyo or stardust, or X amount of other nasties

Both are terrible.

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon is better than these 2 as is King Dragun which still isnt as good as Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon.

Remember that King Dragun has Lord of D. as a requirement?

Lord of D.'s best feature is being a DARK Spellcaster. However' date=' we could just attack it Dark Armed Dragon then nuke everything else.

Flute of Summoning Dragon is terrible because it can only be used when you have Lord of D. out. It's only saving feature is "[b']up to[/b] 2 Dragon-type monsters".

Of course, REDRUM is superior.

Both are terrible.

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon is better than these 2 as is King Dragun which still isnt as good as Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon.

Lord of D.'s best feature is being a DARK Spellcaster. However' date=' we could just attack it Dark Armed Dragon then nuke everything else.

Flute of Summoning Dragon is terrible because it can only be used when you have Lord of D. out. It's only saving feature is "[b']up to[/b] 2 Dragon-type monsters".

Of course, REDRUM is superior.

I suppose a Tele-dad deck would probaby synch a goyo then steal it and make DAD indestructable I mean nothing's gonna beat it in batle excluding JD

Both are terrible.

Ever heard of The Dark - Hex-Sealed Fusion? :/

These cards suck badly. Lord of D. can easily be run over and his instrument burns my ears so badly, I want to cover my ears with anything to not hear it.

Even muffled ain't good enough.

Archived