Shall I have Part 4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shall I have Part 4?

• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon took his turn. "My turn. DRAW! i'll flip Scrap Drone and i'll use his effect to destroy Hidden Sea serpent. I'll set one monster in defense position and one card face down and end my turn"

Brandon: 8000

Desperado: 8000

[spoiler= Sprap Drone]

Scrap Drone

DARK

Machine / Effect

FLIP: Destroy 1 card on the field

ATK/ 0 DEF/ 100

"hidden sea serpents effect activates when he is destroyed all face down spell or trap cards get sent out of play heh. my turn."

2 cards

"hehehehehe i summon another Hidden Sea Serpent then i sacrafice that Serpent to summon the one and only SEA SERPENT OF DEMISE MY TAINTED SEA SERPENT!!!!"

24y376r.jpg

"Heh Destroy his Scrap Drone now. Tainted Electricity! turn end."

"My turn. DRAW (4 cards in hand)! i flip another Scrap Done destroying your Sea serpent of Demise now i activate junk Castle. then i'll activate Polymerization and i'll send 2 Scrap Knights to the graveyard to Fusion Summon Scrap alpha Knight. now Knight attack directly. i end my turn." Brandon said

Brandon: 8000

Desperado: 5700

[spoiler= Scrap Alpha Knight]

Scrap Alpha Knight

EARTH

Machine / Fusion / Effect

"Scrap Knight" + "Scrap Knight"

Once per turn, pay 600 Life Points to destroy 1 monster on the field, if the destroyed monster is a Dragon-Type monster, inflict 800 damage to your opponents Life Points. If this card is destroyed while "Junk Castle" is on the field, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower EARTH "Scrap" monster from your Deck. The deck is then shuffled.

ATK/ 2300 DEF/ 2300

[spoiler= junk castle]

Junk Castle

Field Spell

When a monster is summoned, place 1 Junk Counter on this card. Remove 4 Junk Counters to Special Summon 1 "Scrap Guard" monster from your Deck, hand, or Graveyard.

desperado smiled and removed his bangs from his right eye which was blood red which is unknown "my turn"

1 card in hand

"I activate ultimate Future Fusion! by the way i cheated i put my red eyes black dragon in with a warrior type monster so get ready heh. Ultimate future fusion allows me to send two fusion material monsters from my deck to my out play zone to special summon it on this very turn. I summon RED EYES BLACK DRAGON KNIGHT!"

214874mv4.jpg

"Now Attack his monster and thanks to his special effect since he is counted as a dragon he is unaffected by trap cards, spell cards, and monster effects" the monster struck brandon's monster with his black fire sword

Brandon smirked " I activate Scrap Alpha Knight's effect alowing me to Special summon 1 Level 4 EARTH monster which will be Scrap Tiger in defense position. So now its my turn. i draw (1 card in hand). i activate junk castles effect since there are 4 counters on it i can remove them to special summon from my deck Scrap Guard- klaus. now i equip him with my face down Scrap cannon (ATK: 3100) and with my other equip card double scrap cannon (ATK: 3600). Now dante attack red eyes black knight. i end my turn."

Brandon: 6740

Desperado: 7960

[spoiler= Scrap guard- Klaus]

Scrap Guard- Klaus

LIGHT

Machine / Effect

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effects of "Junk Castle". If this card attacks, Trap cards cannot be activated until after the Damage Step. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, destroy 1 spell or trap card on the field

ATK/ 2500 DEF/ 2300

[spoiler= Scrap cannon]

Scrap Cannon

Equip Spell

Equip only to a "Scrap" monster. The equipped monster gains 600 ATK. You can tribute the equipped monster to inflict damage equal half the ATK of the equipped monster.

[spoiler= Double scrap cannon]

Double Scrap Cannon

Equip Spell

Equipe only to a "Scrap" monster that is equipped with "Scrap Cannon". The equipped monster gains 600 ATK.

OOC:Been gone.

IC:

"I'll summon Light Hero: Draco.Then put one face down card and end my turn."said Draco.

Light Hero: Draco

Atribute: Light Stars: 3 Type: Warrior

Effect:This card can attack twice by giving up 750 LP.

ATK:1600 DEF:1400

"I start by summing Shiny Pet: Darco.Then put two face down cards."said Shiny ending his turn.

Shiny Pet: Darco

Atribute: Light Stars: 4 Type:Beast

Effect: This card gains 600 ATK for every light monster on the field.

ATK:1600 DEF:1600

Shiny Pet: Draco's attack is now 2200.

Draco l Shiny

----------------------------

LP: 8000 l LP: 8000

Monsters:1 l Monsters:1

Hand:4 l Hand: 3

F-D :1 l F-D: 2

Archived