• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I'll start. I summon Vampire Knight in attack mode!"

Vampire Knight Information:

Zombie / Dark / Level 4 / ATK: 1900 / DEF: 900

Effect: When this card is Normal Summoned to the field in face up ATK position, you can add one 'Vampire' Monster card from your deck to your hand at the cost of the monstersLife Points. Then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the damage you took.

*searches deck*

"I chooose Vampire Warrior and it takes 1500 out both of us. Then I'll activate Vampire's Castle, giving all vampire cards 500 ATK bonus at the cost of 200 LP at the end of your turn. I set two face downs and end."

Ron then placed his hand on both of the policemen's chests and released their souls. He claimed the souls and turned even more bright gold. Ron then said: "Hahahaha!! No one recognises the power I have right now! You guys.. Are no longer a match against me!" and then disappears.

"Ok then my turn. I send out a end of the world ritual card. And i summoned Necro king of the underworld."

Necro king of the Underworld information:

Fiend / Dark / Level 8 / ATK: 2800 / DEF: 3000

Effect: When this card is played on the field special summon 1 "Dark warrior" out on the field. Can destroy 1 face up monster on the field. Cannot be effected by Trap Cards.

*searches hand*

"Then i'll special summon 1 Dark Warrior out on the field to attack your life points directly. I send out two cards faced down and i end my turn."

Krow: 1900

Omar: 2100

"Heh...thanks."

*Draws*

"First, I'll activate heavy stormI'll summon Vampire Lady in Attack Mode! Now, I activate the equip spell card Vampire's Blade of Death which increases my Vampire Knight's attack by 500 for every vampire card on the field. And since my Vampire's Castle is active, your monsters is now inflicted by a vampiric bite, making it a Vampire Monster!"

"Attack his Necro King!"

ooc: g2g be back either later or tomorrow.

"Weak try. Fell right into my trap. Chains of oblivion!!"

Chains of Oblivion information

Effect: When a monster is attacking my monster it activates my chains of oblivion decresing your ATK and DEF by 800 points and it cancels all effects

"Now Necro King attack his Vampire Lady. Also I sacrifice my Dark Warrior and my face down monster king Rance in order to summon Skull Ground."

Skull Ground information

Fiend / Dark / Level 7 / ATK: 2700 / DEF: 3100

Effect: for every card i have in my hand it doubles the ATK and DEF of this card

"And since i have 4 cards in my hand that makes his ATK and DEF points let's just say it's infinity ok? But i'm not going to use it to attack you."

ooc: how can your charecter know my name and what i am planning to do -_- i didn't even say what i was going to do and how did he know i am a shadow rider -_- and it is DESPARADO MY REAL NAME

Desperado just kept waiting for the duel too be over "they better hurry before i lose my patience."

Archived