Shall I have Part 4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shall I have Part 4?

• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Constance was about to look for Ron and said: "Where the hell IS Ron? He's been missing for quite some time!" Yuki didn't reply and went to the canteen for a cottage pie. After a few minutes, Nick was looking everywhere, even the burnt out Duel Academy. There's no sign of Ron, he went to the chancellor's office and said: "I can't find Ron anywhere!" The chancellor replies: "Damn.. Nick, stay there.. I'll call everyone else.." and called for the following: Agas, Yuki and Constance.

Rokujo was staring at the face of Agas. "What? I can't attedn to school anymore?" Rokujo laughed innocently. Dartz was making a face behind Rokujo, so he turned around, shouting at Dartz, "Okay! What did you do behind my back!" Dartz went on the defensive, "Nothing! Ask her, she knows I didn't do anything." Rokujo looked back at Agas, and said, "What did he do behind my back?" With that question, Dartz just made another face.

Desperado sat down and sighed. "Why do i always lose the dude made of gold?" Desperado waited hoping ron would appear or something when a duelist walked up to him with his duel disk open "I challenge you to a duel" Desperado sighed and said "Iet watever"

*acouple minutes later*

Duelist: WHAT!?!? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

Desperado: time to lose... ULTIMATE TSUNAMI!

when the duel was over desperado sat back down on his bench and decided not to take the duelist to the shadow relm.

Archived