Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: Future Academy! Part 3 |Ended| |Mods, lock this..|

Chaotic Angel

Shall I have Part 4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shall I have Part 4?

• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

Constance then started walking, then Kagemaru appeared and walked in front of her. Constance said: "What the hell do you want!?" Kagemaru replied: "Nothing.. All I want is; Let you know that Ron freaked me out in the Finals Arena! He was all gold!!" Constance was really annoyed and ran to the Finals Arena, dropping Ron's dust.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Constance then arrives at the Finals Arena and said to Ron: "Please, NO! Don't make things worse for us! You already took enough souls!" Kagemaru then replies: "I don't think he'll listen.." Ron then turned around and placed his hand on Constance's chest and released her soul. Ron claimed her soul. He then became brighter gold and eventually, his eyes turned gold aswell as his body.

Wayne woke up suddenly, remembering where he was. He instantly went outside to go get some fresh air. He took his secondary deck with him, just in case he ran into a battle. As he was walking, he reached a river. "Wow, what a beautiful sun today." Wayne said. "I wonder what I should do?" "Maybe somebody will come and battle me." So he sat down next to the river staring blankly at the sun.

Mandel:"I play this card face down .Then i activate card called Orecalcose Darkness. "

[spoiler=Orecalcose]

type=Magic

Effect=If you have a monster face down and that monster has less than 500 ATK and DEF Special summon up to 2 monster with the same name in your deck in face down defense mode. This count's as your Normal Summon for the next turn.

Mandel:"I summon two Gisri,the fire plaint place 2 card face down and I end my turn."

Mandel:"I was planing to use this one Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon , but that will do. Seal of the Ultimate Lord.]."

[spoiler=Seal of the Ultimate Lord.]

Type=Trap

Effect:Your opponents can not activate a chain to this card. All monsters on the filed that have special summoning conditions are removed form play. Any monster with those names can't be played for the rest of the duel. deal damage to your opponent equal to that monsters ATK or DEF, your chose.

OoC:I activated that after you attacked my monster. my monster was

[spoiler=Gisri,the fire plaint]

Level:2

Attribute:Earth

Type:Plant

ATK/DEF: 100/200

Effect:If this card is destroyed by battle deal damage to your opponents Life Points equal to the monster that destroyed this card ATK.

OoC:Any way lets do the damage. i activated that card after you attacked my 2 Gisri,the fire plaint .

3850 Seal of the Ultimate Lord effect

3850 Gisri,the fire plaint effect

2400 Gisri,the fire plaint effect after 2 attack.

3850+3850+2400=10100 damage

OoC:forgot to add i have to pay 3000 life points to activate the Seal of the Ultimate Lord. for got to add that in the effect..

Archived