Shall I have Part 4?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Shall I have Part 4?

• Yes, it's a great RP!
    • Nah.. Let this one die..

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC:Didn't you read. I payed 3000 life points all cards that special summoning conditions are removed form play.

EX: like your Unarmored Dark Horus, you need to remove 5 trap form play to summon the card.

it NEGATES the cards efffect. that card can not be played for the rest of the duel and i choose to deal damage to you equal to to your monsters ATK or DEF. also you cant activate a card to chain the cards effect.

ooc: crap so i lost lolz

Desporado smiled "good duel but i have more where that came from so if you ever want to duel again you can call me anytime and i'll be there" Desperado covered his red eye with his bangs again and walked away "heh i had so many cards that would crush that deck heh he is a chain crusher basically i had heavy storm then i could have used my Red Eyes Darkness Dragon plus double summon to summon Red Eyes Dark Fire Dragon and won... heh"

Though he didn't care about the class, he noticed that there wre alot less people than usual. As he left class, he started feeling weaker, and that is only when the sun starts setting. But the sun was still up. He knew that something in this place, something bad, was covering the Light.

"Ok."said Shiny running to the caves seeing a person with dark acuora around him from body and wearing black clothes."I've been excpeting you Chris."said the person."My name is Draco."said the person."I have powers you won't imagine ever."said Drcao taking his duel disk."Duel me."said Draco.Shiny got his deck and disk and started the match.

Draco-8000 LP l Shiny-8000 LP

OOC:Draco's form

Name:Draco Mendez

Birthplace:Unknown

Good/Neutral/Evil:Good

Appearance:AnimeGuy.jpg

Biography:He was a good YuGiOh player until he lost to the Shadow Riders and had Dark Energy inside him forever and can't escape.

Dislikes: True Dark Power

Height:5'7"

Weight:100 Lbs.

[spoiler= Deck Recipes]

1.Light Heros

2.Light Pets

3.Light Heros and Pets

4.Light Power

5.Unstoppable Power

6.Light Force

7. (Optional)

8. (Optional)