Card Maker Updated

YCMaker

Hey YCMaker, I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so we can add our own, Types in, that way we wouldn't have to continue to type, I'm not sure if its possible but it would be an added bonus to go with this new card maker update, I appreciate everything you've done here and hope to hear back from you.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey YCMaker' date=' I was wondering if it would be possible to make it so we can add our own, Types in, that way we wouldn't have to continue to type, I'm not sure if its possible but it would be an added bonus to go with this new card maker update, I appreciate everything you've done here and hope to hear back from you.

[/quote']

It's possible.

C.C. Blitzer, you are now able to do that because of the update. Prior to this, " / Effect" was automatically appended to all effect cards, regardless of the text in the the Type field.

YCMaker. You have just greatly passed my teaching of the DarkForce! Rise high and conquer galaxie Lord YCMaker!

No seriuosly... YOU ARE AWESOME!!! EVERYONE MUST NOW COWER IN FEAR OF THE ALMIGHTY YCMaker!!!!!!!!

What? For such a pathetically small change like this?

I betcha you'd worship someone as your god if you gave them a single cent. >_>

I like this update but I would have liked better holo effects more.. Oh well, maybe next time ;)

YCMaker. You have just greatly passed my teaching of the DarkForce! Rise high and conquer galaxie Lord YCMaker!

No seriuosly... YOU ARE AWESOME!!! EVERYONE MUST NOW COWER IN FEAR OF THE ALMIGHTY YCMaker!!!!!!!!

What? For such a pathetically small change like this?

I betcha you'd worship someone as your god if you gave them a single cent. >_>

Dude, calm down, you can still type / whatever / Effect if you want.. Just shut up about it.. seriously, just have fun with it, why does it matter to you any ways?

yeah,,, that would be a good idea for a suggestion to the site :) the holo effects... to be honest. the secret rare doesn't look secret rare at all.... just the name changes and that isn't enough... but I'm pasient, :D take your time and thanks again for the update.

Honestly, just create a "Subtype" option where it gives spirit/union/etc. If you choose it, it will leave out the "/Effect". An easy yet effective update.

Adding this lets you use custom subtypes without being forced into typing /Effect

Either that or make it so that if I use the "]" character in my type it automatically resizes the bracket and leaves out the rest.

One of the most pointless updates ever.

And a neg for you!

^That

Why it's not pointless: Because it makes it easier for people who need to look at the key board every second. If you weren't a noob, you wouldn't have said that, seeing that you cant still call it Foomfoom / CRAPSUCKER / awergqwerfqwerf / effect because you can still type in the type box. O_O

Archived