Card Maker Updated

YCMaker

One of the most pointless updates ever.

And a neg for you!

^That

Why it's not pointless: Because it makes it easier for people who need to look at the key board every second. If you weren't a noob' date=' you wouldn't have said that, seeing that you cant still call it Foomfoom / CRAPSUCKER / awergqwerfqwerf / effect because you can still type in the type box. O_O

[/quote']

Near-pointless reasoning. I have to look at the keyboard every second, but do I care? >_>

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thnx! But I do not like that I cannot send a pm to the same person within five minutes, because, if I am correct, I could before. When I am replying to multiple pm's someone has sent me about different things, it is very frustrating. :( If that is a glitch, I do not know, or maybe it is something new you guys added, but it also could be something that my obliviousness caused me to miss earlier. Anyways, thanks for the great update. :D

I don't understand how the update is pointless.

Real Yu-Gi-Oh! cards have "Warrior/Tuner" and not "Warrior/Tuner/Effect".

True' date=' but people are overreacting.

[/quote']

if you really concidered it as an update at "zero", you would be neutral and be quiet about it because you wouldn't really care.. people are not overreacting, each individual that steps into this news wants to thank YCMaker for this. you are acting as if this was something bad the administrator would have done and I'm getting annoyed. YOU are overreacting trying to counter everyone when they say "thanks YCMaker"

I don't understand how the update is pointless.

Real Yu-Gi-Oh! cards have "Warrior/Tuner" and not "Warrior/Tuner/Effect".

True' date=' but people are overreacting.

[/quote']

I'm gonna disagree with you here. If this was a new idea, then yeah, but people have been wanting these updates for over a year now.

Personally, I'm glad the Card Maker was updated, and it's even inspired me to come out of Card Making Retirement.

Archived