Card Maker Updated

YCMaker

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah ^-^ I'm at least going to +REP you :) thanks a lot for that new feature of the site

PD: could you consider also making Token cards available? I know it seems pointless but I have an idea of actually putting an effect on them. they are great because the cards don't have to respect any limit in the number of cards like main deck, side deck, and extra deck do :) :) :) :) :) :)

PD: could you consider also making Token cards available? I know it seems pointless but I have an idea of actually putting an effect on them. they are great because the cards don't have to respect any limit in the number of cards like main deck, side deck, and extra deck do :) :) :) :) :) :)

Yeah, I was thinkin' the same thing. ^_^ I had almost put this on the site suggestions when

the the said boards were closed came up...

Thanks a lot YCMaker! Your the best.

What is a Spirit type card? I've never heard of those.

Yeah thanks YCMaker' date='great update.

Also,i've heard of spirit cards but those Gemini's are unfamiliar to me...

[/quote']

A Gemini is a really weird card: When it is summoned you have to choose whether you want it to be a Normal monster or effect, and if you pick effect, an effect comes with it. Yes, it is confusing.

1 question: How do we make Normal-type Tuners? :?

When you make the card in the Type you do

[insert Card Type here] / Tuner without making it an Effect.

Thanx YCMaker this is awesome!

I see where you are going. Tuner Monsters don't have effects. They just say; [Dragon / Tuner] And they can have an effect. Not; [Dragon / Tuner / Effect] See: JunkSynchron5DS1-EN-C-1E.png

I see a bug. If you try and make a Synchro Monster without an effect' date=' the "Synchro" text on the card doesn't appear. But it shows up if you make one with an effect.

[/quote']

Fixed.

Thanks a lot YCMaker! Your the best.

What is a Spirit type card? I've never heard of those.

Yeah thanks YCMaker' date='great update.

Also,i've heard of spirit cards but those Gemini's are unfamiliar to me...

[/quote']

A Gemini is a really weird card: When it is summoned you have to choose whether you want it to be a Normal monster or effect, and if you pick effect, an effect comes with it. Yes, it is confusing.

Wrong. It is normally treated as a Normal Monster when it's on the field or in the Graveyard. You can use Normal Summon that monster again when it's treated as Normal Monster so that it can gain an Effect.

Archived