Rep Complaint Thread - 2009

Junk Raver

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to get my neg removed by Batteryman AAA. First of all he says because my card has Chaos in it's name I lack imagination' date=' so I tell him just because he fails he shouldn't say that, then he negs me saying I mocked him. >.<

[/quote']

Please remove this and the new positive I got to cancel it out.

Thank You ;)

Urgh. Same guy negged me again.

This. Also' date=' I just got another Neg. It is a revenge rep after I negged that guy for reviving a 3 month old thread and told him not to post in dead threads.

[/quote']

This is getting bloody ridiculous. What the hell did I bloody do to deserve these Negs? On top of this, I again got another revenge rep. Also, can someone do something about that Rep Spammer who revenge Repped me if possible.

Hey, My friend, Darkzen, gave God-Card-Master a Negative Reputation for inviting him to a contest when Darkzen is a newcomer, I believe that this reason is legit, is this correct?

God-Card-Master has given Darkzen a Negative Reputation with the reason being "you're a meaniie" I have posted this because he doesn't know about this thread. If you would like, here is the link to the Reputation Details of Darkzen.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/reputation.php?uid=236080

[align=center]I have 2 regs i want removing' date=' i see them as pointless..

first one, from [b']Better_Metal_Snake[/b]: (page 3)

apparently i was bragging, the only thing i did was put 'pro-card maker' next to my name?

second one...Duffman: (page 3)

so what i spelt a few words wrong and misplaced a comma or two, i don't deserve a NEG for that?

I have a high level of appreciation for my reputation, i accept some of my NEG's, but those two in particular i disagree with.

I want to give a good impression, and a higher reputation does that. (examples; DJ osiris, DeMeNtEd)[/align]

are these negs going to be removed :?

You know the drill.

Some "member" didn't like the fact that I was giving constructive criticism to his/others tags.

I admit I said it in a way that sounded insulting but everyone knows people wont learn if it is said in a good way.So remove this neg please =]

Could you kindly remove the neg from "Flame Dragon"? I negged him for locking threads and abusing his mod powers' date=' reminds me of a citizen's arrest quite frankly. He counter-negged me for doing good. Funny thing is; he always says Mods are better people, I guess it doesn't count in his case.

[/quote']

It is my job to lock threads that I view as being spam, unneeded, and finished. Every thread I've locked has fallin under those 3 things.

What you did wasn't good. If the person's who's thread was locked finds themselves to have been wronged, then THEY should contact me and ask me to change my mind. It isn't your place to challenge what I do if it has nothing to do with you.

I think I said these things in that rep. As such that rep should stand since it teaches you to mind your place.

Can you please remove the neg and neutral Deadlycreampuff gave me.

Again' date=' could you please remove my neg from Flame Dragon. He was once one of us, but since he is now a mod, he's a true tyrant. He's overusing his powers and I simply took action. I can't be negged for that.

[/quote']

What do you mean again? You make it sound like I gave you another neg. If the supers think the rep should be removed then it will go. No need to ask twice.

Yes, locking threads and doing my job=being a tyrant and overusing my powers.

Also did you read my other comment? That clearly shows why I gave the neg and why, I think, it should remain.

Again' date=' could you please remove my neg from Flame Dragon. He was once one of us, but since he is now a mod, he's a true tyrant. He's overusing his powers and I simply took action. I can't be negged for that.

[/quote']

What do you mean again? You make it sound like I gave you another neg. If the supers think the rep should be removed then it will go. No need to ask twice.

Also did you read my other comment? That clearly shows why I gave the neg and why, I think, it should remain.

Perhaps there is a reason why you do not have any negative reps until you became a mod...Let me see, it could be Abusing Powers, just maybe.

Let me get it right, a mod, who is doing their job, locks a few threads, is automatically "abusing" their mod status?

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure <____________________________________<

[/quote']

Perhaps there is a reason why you do not have any negative reps until you became a mod...Let me see, it could be Abusing Powers, just maybe.

How am I abusing my powers? Looking though all the threads I locked, I saw like 2 threads that might be questionable about why they were locked. In one of those times I was pmed by the maker of the thread and we fixed things up. Every thread I've locked had just cause for their locking. I have by no means been abusing my power.

If you really want to continue please move this back to the pms since this is starting to become spam.

Of course you believe the Moderator' date=' most likely, his negative reputations are going to get deleted and mine is going to stay. Isn't it a coincidence that his negative reputations spiked after he became a moderator?

[/quote']

So what?

He couldn't have done anything about the reputation number. Regular mods can't delete positive/negative reputations.

Besides, why do you care?

Archived