Rep Complaint Thread - 2009

Junk Raver

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got -6 rep for expressing my opinion.. Bloodrun made a thread about his dog getting hit at by a car, and I said 'it's just a dog, get over it'. I got lots of negative comments which is making me mad but nothing to really get too upset about but the neg reps thing is too far, its my opinion.. Bloodrun doesn't seem to be taking it seriously. Can you please remove them? Thanks :D

Ok, Adran (n00b, no offense) Gave me 3 negs, for really dumb reasons. I'll state the reasons why I believe they should be removed here and now (in ascending order)

1: I was simply stating opinions, and I didn't read his Written Card in the Same Thread (in the any other cards, I really don't know if you can have both, but that's beside the point)

2: I simply said he was a n00b in a nice way, not saying NOOB!!! I said he was a n00b, cause he is, he's a 1 star.

3: Same as above

Ok, ready for a reply

EDIT: I got more for ya

His friend, (forget name) Triple Revenge negged for him

I would like those removed, read the, and you'll easily see why. Also, I believe those 2 will continue negging me until they're content, meaning waste there 3 a day reps on me. If they do, I'll have to become dEMONIa o.O

Archived