Rep Complaint Thread - 2009

Junk Raver

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[align=center]I have 2 regs i want removing, i see them as pointless..

first one, from Better_Metal_Snake: (page 3)

apparently i was bragging, the only thing i did was put 'pro-card maker' next to my name?

second one...Duffman: (page 3)

so what i spelt a few words wrong and misplaced a comma or two, i don't deserve a NEG for that?

I have a high level of appreciation for my reputation, i accept some of my NEG's, but those two in particular i disagree with.

I want to give a good impression, and a higher reputation does that. (examples; DJ osiris, DeMeNtEd)[/align]

Black Rose Phoenix® (33) - Last updated Today, 03:59 PM

Negative (-1): 3/3 from last

Black Rose Phoenix® (33) - Last updated Today, 03:58 PM

Negative (-1): 2/3 from last

Black Rose Phoenix® (33) - Last updated Today, 03:53 PM

Negative (-1): You stole points from me, and refuse o do the work you owe me for it in the time needed. Don't try and get this removed, i told you this would would hapen...and you knew...

I gave this guy a f***** chance to get his work done. All he had to do was re PM me and give me 2 weeks. He decides that he f****** doesn't understand that I don't have what he wants and he negs me. Please state why the can't be removed if they are not!

splapp-me-doo has negged me for necrobumping and he done it because he saw my other negs. also can u delete all my negs plz

Your negs have all valid reasons.

Stop whining and deal with it.

Oh, and can I get my latest neg rep removed?

Dude thinks he can neg rep people for having different opinions.

Recently I've had some problems with a user.

We argued on a thread and he was downright nasty to me, and when I argued he called me a nasty @$$hole.

I gave him a -rep and he gives me 2 neg reps which he says I am amusing him for lashing him. I have given him negs for good reasons, when he was downright nasty and out of place with his posts.

Please remove tea leaf's two negs, they aren't based on anything solid and the whole point of them is because I gave him some negs rightfully.

Please remove tea leaf's two negs' date=' they aren't based on anything solid and the whole point of them is because I gave him some negs rightfully.

[/quote']

RacecaR (23) - Last updated 02-19-2009, 09:17 PM

Negative (-1): Stole a user's idea after dragging his humility through the mud. New low

That's soo rightfully.

Archived