Rep Complaint Thread - 2009

Junk Raver

A neg from hadley medcalf for reporting him for using an attachment, a revenge rep from Phantasy Dreamer, another revenge rep from al9090, another from dweller of parables for reporting the same thing as another guy did, revenge rep from adran, one from random king for necrobumping a week old thread.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone please remove all my negs and any +Reps to cancel them out. All my negs are not legitimate. The negs are all revenge reps for negs that I gave out for spamming' date=' rep abuse, flaming and swearing.

[/quote']

Sorry about this. It's just that it has been about a week since I first complained about the negs I received.

All the negs I gave out are for legitimate reasons. The ones I received are either revenge negs or abuse negs.

Can someone please remove all my negs and any +Reps to cancel them out. All my negs are not legitimate. The negs are all revenge reps for negs that I gave out for spamming' date=' rep abuse, flaming and swearing.

[/quote']

Sorry about this. It's just that it has been about a week since I first complained about the negs I received.

All the negs I gave out are for legitimate reasons. The ones I received are either revenge negs or abuse negs.

Well DJ barely ever does anything on here any more.

God-Card-Master revenge repped me!

With a stupid reason, he negged me back just as he recognised he spam, it's obvious when you know you spammed even though he's a Level 3 member of YCM too (same as me)?!

He still spammed so he can't neg me like that (sorry I don't know why i'm being so serious with that neg).

May I have this neg removed as you can tell there is no reason given to the neg.

Can I have this neutral removed as well.

This^^^^^^

Also I got two revenge negs because someone was too lazy to read the top of the page.

Also can I have the extra pos rep removed used to negate the negs.

Please remove the neg from juanklo I got. I negged him for being a generic a**' date=' two other people agree with me, yet I get negged just the same. Earth to inconsiderate n00b: revenge-repping is BAD.

[/quote']

*gives death glare*

Sometime soon, plz. :(

Goddammit.

Where have all the supers gone?

Archived