Rep Complaint Thread - 2009

Junk Raver

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tiger

Er' date=' no, read both peoples res before judging. When was the last time the rules said you could neg me for being a retard? Ever, that's when.

[/quote']

It's true. Reps are based on how people feel about you and shows others what you have done right and wrong. And what you have done wrong is become a retard.

Now, I suggest you remove the rep before a moderator has to remove it.

And I will not remove your negs, because they are true and they are how I feel about you.

So, just shut up and start acting less retarded and people will like you more.

Have a revenge rep and a Neutral from The true Riku; I'd like removed. Thanks. :)

Those reps are to be deserved and if you wouldn't have been so modest of yourself then this wouldn't have happenned and + Me & NO mod would remove them :x

I love the irony of your neutral in this post.

Take it over pm please.

I won't becuase you are being stubborn and want yourself to be correct for anything so your complaint is ILLEGAL!

Have a revenge rep and a Neutral from The true Riku; I'd like removed. Thanks. :)

Those reps are to be deserved and if you wouldn't have been so modest of yourself then this wouldn't have happenned and + Me & NO mod would remove them :x

Take it over pm please.

I won't becuase you are being stubborn and want yourself to be correct for anything so your complaint is ILLEGAL!

lolirony.

No; Please. Just stop.

You revenged repped. Revenge repping is against the rules.

I also hardly see a point to your neutral.

This is spam.

This shall be my last post until I get a new neg/neutral/plus I want removed.

Take it over pm please.

lolirony.

No; Please. Just stop.

This is spam.

lolwhoischildishnow?

You need to stop -_-

You ALSO revenge repped me only becuase I gave you a nuetral rep so you had practicaly almost no reason to revenge rep me -_-

You are the only one spamming while I am giving the reasons why your reps should not be changed.

That will not happen ever.

Take it over pm please.

lolirony.

No; Please. Just stop.

This is spam.

lolwhoischildishnow?

You need to stop -_-

You ALSO revenge repped me only becuase I gave you a nuetral rep so you had practicaly almost no reason to revenge rep me -_-

You are the only one spamming while I am giving the reasons why your reps should not be changed.

I just love irony.

Stop what? I'm trying to get my negs removed, and you keep trying to prevent me too.

Read my neg on revenge repping. I hadn't seen your neutral. You can't just think It's a revenge rep if it's for a logical reason.

Wow. You are spamming by trying to do that.

What will not happen ever. Be clear.

I would've sent a PM; but he has it disabled, this shall be my last Post as I shall email him instead.

Take it over pm please.

lolirony.

No; Please. Just stop.

This is spam.

lolwhoischildishnow?

You need to stop -_-

I just love irony.

Stop what? I'm trying to get my negs removed' date=' and you keep trying to prevent me too.

Read my neg on revenge repping. I hadn't seen your neutral. You can't just think It's a revenge rep if it's for a logical reason.

Wow. You are spamming by trying to do that.

What will not happen ever. Be clear.

I would've sent a PM; but he has it disabled, this shall be my last Post as I shall email him instead.

[/quote']

I'm not trying too but it's that your reps are deserved and it is illegal to request a deserved rep to be removed (Something I learned form Flame dragon)

You should have payed more attention to the nuetral then.

I'm spamming? Look whos talking. You won't listen to the fact that what you are doing is ILLEGAL!!!

It won't happen. And you say I don't listen to the rules -_-

Archived