Rep Complaint Thread - 2009

Junk Raver

o.o

Sanderism: Merci beaucoup, I suppose? You got your point across... forcefully. xD

Nightmarian: Sorry if you consider telling you to improve your English, and, by extension, your OCG, offends you. You really don't get it, do you, kiddo? If the Mods won't do their job and remove these, then fine, I'll be sure to keep them as badges of honor. I love trophies that I can show to friends.

"Look and see what this noob did when I burst his little bubble." :3

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its not about noob thing....^^

And Cyber Commander gave me neg rep for posting in his thread (he said that he requested i stop posting in his ) , but i requested that he stop posting in my, and you can see that he did ignore my request, and posted again...

So, if he can give me neg rep for that , i could give neg rep for same thing to him ( i know its childish..)..but i will not -.-

I am gonna remove neg reps of Cyber Commander, because i see he will nothing learn from this anyway, and who cares actually?? Reps don't mean anything anyway, and he is #1 that shows that...to show real picture, he should be probably really deep in minus...(forwarding to minus infinity)

I gave it to you after you disregardful my request. You know this.

And please, don't flatter yourself - I wouldn't have wasted my time posting in your Thread, especially if it would've gotten me some neg reps for my pains. You didn't say anything though, lol. And good, you're done being childish.

I'll be honest: I couldn't care less if you had negative reps or not. Just so long as you learn your lesson, I'm quite keen to remove those negative reps. :3

And wow, great lingo, kiddo.

"Minus infinity."

Really, lol?

It wasn't worth it at all...and i should already learn from experience before that any fighting on internet is fail because almost never something good happens from it =/....

But still, how much ignorant people can be? Even when you show in front of their face you was right they will not accept it , or will start to talk about something else..(like your language for example xD)

Actually that one isn't when you look at the neg i gave him first.

Kaiser Axle (101) - Last updated 02-24-2009' date=' 10:47 PM [Delete Rating']

Negative (-1): spamming in a thread about someone's life

i posted in that thread that he needs to stop spamming, like most of his other negs. He revenge negged me and said i was mini moding.

i would still like this removed

its a valid reason because his neg was a revenge neg

This dude made like 6 accounts to neg me for neging him for taking over hes brothers accont I have the message he sent in the thread "Hey Question about the rules AND WAY TO MUCH BAD OF A PRESON " and his accounts are ban but the negs are still there and if you dont belive me go read all the acconts and non of them have any points.

Again.

Can you please delete this neg rep? I made a chuck norris card and this is wat i got.

PARANOiA_brother_Sparky (5) - Last updated 03-02-2009, 02:47 PM

Negative (-1): Don't slander the good name of Chuck Norris or he will come and roundhouse kick your face in.

Only just realised there was a complaint thread

Archived