Rep Complaint Thread - 2009

Junk Raver

Can I PLEASE get the negs from L and Chigsweef removed.

The 1 from L was for saying in his deck thread that Pot of greed was banned

And the one from chigsweef was for disliking Victory Dragon and saying there were 10 other cards with the same effects.

PLEASE remove them.

You should also have the positive rep making up for the first neg removed.

so' date=' how bout removing those two negs ive been asking about....

[/quote']

Actually, the one from Dweller of Parables seems legit to me.

That 1 to.

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can I PLEASE get the negs from L and Chigsweef removed.

The 1 from L was for saying in his deck thread that Pot of greed was banned

And the one from chigsweef was for disliking Victory Dragon and saying there were 10 other cards with the same effects.

PLEASE remove them.

You should also have the positive rep making up for the first neg removed.

so' date=' how bout removing those two negs ive been asking about....

[/quote']

Actually, the one from Dweller of Parables seems legit to me.

That 1 to.

If you mean the first rep I gave zillaz, that one isn't a cancelling rep. I suppose the 2nd may count as one though.

Actually that one isn't when you look at the neg i gave him first.

Kaiser Axle (101) - Last updated 02-24-2009, 10:47 PM [Delete Rating]

Negative (-1): spamming in a thread about someone's life

i posted in that thread that he needs to stop spamming, like most of his other negs. He revenge negged me and said i was mini moding.

I received a negative rep from Nightmarian for calling him a noob - which is, unfortunately, true - and suggesting that he improve his English since it was hurting his cards' OCG.

I ask that this rep be removed. I have screenshots and links available upon request.

Thanks.

I received a negative rep from Nightmarian for calling him a noob - which is' date=' unfortunately, true - and suggesting that he improve his English since it was hurting his cards' OCG.

I ask that this rep be removed. I have screenshots and links available upon request.

Thanks.

[/quote']

I think that when you offend people, you deserve to get negative reputation...it is stuff how u say it, it wasn't in friendly manner at all... And way how u told me that i learn English was really rude, you didn't commented that only on my cards, but on my reply's to your flamings as well...i am from Croatia btw, and i didn't learn English in school, some other languages was more useful for me, and i don't need to give you reasons now...

Not to say that i asked you to not troll my thread anymore , and you continued with more flaming and offending...

And again, try to accept other people advices, thinking that u are better because u are longer on this forums and speak better English is fail...

I'm sorry if honesty offends you - that's usually my policy when it comes to helping people. Actually, for your information, I speak fluent Spanish from birth, having learned it before English. So your lack of familiarity with English grammar is not an excuse to negative rep people. I did not flame your Thread - calling someone a noob is not a flame. You really need to learn to internet chat, too, since I wasn't trolling your Thread, either. Again, sorry if comments like, "These cards are underpowered and bad" offend you.

I don't think that longevity on this Forum counts for anything, but a better control of the English language really helps, as in your case.

I'll leave this to the Mods.

Don't lie, and try to escape the truth....we know both you are lying..and i really hope they will check out all, and see who u really are....

So everyone should know English??? Like i told, some other languages was more useful to more because i will work in places where those languages are needed...

And opinion from someone like you can't offend me, that you say to me in face, but u offending me in front of whole forum, which cannot pass...

And u again today called few people noobs after they have different opinion then you ( or have 50 posts like u told), don't open threads with cards if you can't accept critics...

EDIT : actually, correct word would be insulting, not offending...

I read the argument. The word' date=' n00b was only actually used by Nightmarian

[/quote']

Why do u lie??? I mean, seriously..what is wrong with u? =/

Here are proofs that you was lying :

Don't be sorry for me' date=' lol.[b'] Be sorry for yourself, because you're obviously some half-wit noob. xD[/b]

And alright, then... This is the Realistic Cards section, meaning that any cards submitted here are reviewed under the standards that they would actually be printed. Your OCG is pretty bad, especially on Freezer. No, they're not perfectly worded, not at all. And if you haven't updated them, you blame me for marking you appropriately?

Not all people are artists, obviously. Instead of just stealing images from other games because you're too lazy, try and find some, and even possibly edit or color them.

I do my own colorings, sometimes. Search for Infernal Avarice in Realistic Cards... >_>

It's not the same thing at all.

Whatever' date=' lol. Done![hr']

Sorry, but you tell me to not act childishly, and then you go and neg rep me?

Grow up. Improve your English. Become better Ygoz.

Please.

Yep' date=' for calling me [b']noob[/b], flaming, and offending me with other stuff...i am from Croatia btw ;)...and u are again offending me with saying me to learn Ygoz... Instead of talking, i told u few times we could duel so that i show u who is really noob...

You deserve much more neg reps, and only child in this whole story is you...:)

Try to accept other people advices, thinking that u are better because u are longer on this forums and speak better English is fail...

Here it can be seen that he called me noob, and i only answered on that....

And btw, "noob" word isn't only thing, and i mention that few times ( read my above posts and read posts in both threads please, and you will see there was a lot more)...

Someone other mention n00b, but again, it was in defending from Cyber Commander....

Ok maybe there isn't a better one but it isnt origional And don't say stop being childish when you are the one who is being childish by saying your is better it a matter of opinion not fact n00b so don't start calling people childish without first looking up its meaning in a dictionary>

-Also rei_hunter mentioned broken cards of Cyber Commander and here is Cyber Commander's response :

Rei' date=' I asked Funch about your post.

He said: Rei_hunter is bad Ygoz.

D: You keep picking the wrong cards to mess with, dear. Talk to me on mIRC - I'll explain it sometime.

YCMagician: Get 50 posts to rub together. Then come and talk to me.

[/quote']

I still suggest you go to threads and see everything...on this forums you can't give neg rep for any reason anymore...except i guess for cursing, big flood or big spam.....Il think that things like that deserve negative reputation...and each time something like this happens, i will give it, because i think there is good reason for it..

Thanks, Luna mlovely. And I wasn't aware that the term "noob", or "newbie", was offensive here. I was merely using to say that despite his post count, Nightmarian is obviously only a novice player. Furthermore, his apparent lack of mastery of English is sad, yes, but not an excuse to post cards with bad OCG and then refuse to listen to any suggestions.

Nightmarian: I'm not trying to embarrass you in front of YCM - you don't need my help for that. Anyways, I would never waste my time or energies trying to bother you. You're just not worth it, sorry. D: Obviously, the same doesn't hold true for you, though...

And Rei_Hunter is a friend of mine, baka - she's a member of my online Dueling forum, and my mIRC clan room, too... Don't use her in an argument against me, unless you want to get hurt.

Mods, this is getting ridiculous - please remove those two neg reps. I think I've proven which of us is the more trustworthy and up-front. I mean, honestly:

"Why u lie?"

I read the argument. The word' date=' n00b was only actually used by Nightmarian

[/quote']

Why do u lie??? I mean, seriously..what is wrong with u? =/

Here are proofs that you was lying :

Don't be sorry for me' date=' lol.[b'] Be sorry for yourself, because you're obviously some half-wit noob. xD[/b]

And alright, then... This is the Realistic Cards section, meaning that any cards submitted here are reviewed under the standards that they would actually be printed. Your OCG is pretty bad, especially on Freezer. No, they're not perfectly worded, not at all. And if you haven't updated them, you blame me for marking you appropriately?

Not all people are artists, obviously. Instead of just stealing images from other games because you're too lazy, try and find some, and even possibly edit or color them.

I do my own colorings, sometimes. Search for Infernal Avarice in Realistic Cards... >_>

It's not the same thing at all.

You do realise that only proves I did not see that, right?

You still made a mistake and almost lead all in wrong direction, and there is no reason why i should believe you...

I already posted reasons why Cyber's negative reps should stay....Cyber is all the time trying to escape it, by giving some examples from contest, and i think that posts only show the real truth...so my advice to mods is that they read the posts instead of reading lies....

It is not only matter what u say, but it is also matter how u say it...remember that too...

p.s. here is one more ...

Nightmarian' date=' I had no idea that your ineptitude of English extended to reading. Your sadly lacking posts really aren't welcome here. No offense, but again - the opinion of bad Ygoz doesn't count for anything.

Did you read that guy's post? Oh, wait. Apparently not.

Not particularly. This guy only destroys face-up cards, and his stats aren't too great even then. And I'll do as I please, buddy.

And no, there aren't - yours is pretty terribad, lol. I asked my friend, Funch, who gets nats invites all the time.

Funch: "My eyes are bleeding, lol."

Just so you know, dork, I couldn't care less about Thread scores if I tried... >_> The difference between you and me is that I don't spend my time buttering up people for nice scores. I post good cards and make noobs like you cry. That's all there is to it.

And no, I'm not going to go drop your Thread's rating, although anyone who has a brain stem should see that it deserves a two, or something. I consider posting on bad Ygoz's Threads a waste of time.

Now please, learn English, or don't post here again. Trying to decipher your posts is giving me some nasty migraines...

[/quote']

I would like to have a postive and 2 neutrals removed.

Positive:

The one from Caner5000' date=' saying that a contest spot was taken.

Rubbish, delete it.

There is a nuetral that goes with that ,delete it to.

Also, the Neutral from K.O.D.

He later negged me, but removed the neg.

If he is going to remove one of his reps, i do not see why he should not delete his other one, from more than a month ago.

=/

[/quote']

^^^

You are again doing it ... stop... i already mentioned few times that that noob thing is not really important, there is lot of other stuff, and you are all the time trying to manipulate with mods opinion but not saying everything...it was constant insulting/offending and your bad behavior that gave you those 2 negs.....let mods read posts and decide...but i doubt that your negs will stay because everyone that complains here got their negs removed, no matter what they done =/

This dude made like 6 accounts to neg me for neging him for taking over hes brothers accont I have the message he sent in the thread "Hey Question about the rules AND WAY TO MUCH BAD OF A PRESON " and his accounts are ban but the negs are still there and if you dont belive me go read all the acconts and non of them have any points.

You are again doing it ... stop... i already mentioned few times that that noob thing is not really important' date=' there is lot of other stuff, and you are all the time trying to manipulate with mods opinion but not saying everything...it was constant insulting/offending and your bad behavior that gave you those 2 negs.....let mods read posts and decide...but i doubt that your negs will stay because everyone that complains here got their negs removed, no matter what they done =/

[/quote']

Oh will you just shut up for once?

Seriously, I don't know what's the matter with you. You always like to embarass yourself. Cyber is right about you, you are a n00b. Your cards sucks, all the things that you mostly do suck. Heck, even your "Yugioh Created Card Game Set 0" is bad. Face it. anything here that you do, sucks.

So, I suggest you to shut the funk up and get the funk out from YCM, because honestly, we don't need anymore idiots here, we have plenty of them.

If you wanna go this way..fine...you started this first...its not me who sucks you know..and this cursing, and insulting of yours without any argument just shown how big idiot you are...and we have enough of those like you said, so why are u then increasing that number, you should help this community and lower that number by leaving this place..

Archived