YCM: The Roleplay

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Name: Roxas
Appearance: Based on Roxas.
Powers/Abilities: Can use wind and light magic, although more powerful attacks will require longer time to recharge.
Weapons: A pair of Keyblades: Oathkeeper and Oblivion.
Biography: Roxas joined YCM in early 2008, and became a Super Moderator two years later. He has built an arena for combatants to battle each other. In these arenas, Roxas does not care whether the battles become a matter of life or death. He leads the group known as Organization XIII, though they are unrelated to the current conflict.

NAME: FFR
APPEARANCE: [spoiler=Previous Avatar, and looks exactly like it:]
[IMG]http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k405/FFRVII/wanderer.jpg[/IMG]
[/spoiler]
POWERS/ABILITIES: By stealing three of my creations souls and placing them into my staff, boots, and hood I can turn into them just by touching said object and saying their name. Each object has a six post cool down rate.
[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/224652-years-later-naruto-rp-please-join/page__view__findpost__p__4773843](Hood)Vayne Krieger[/url]
[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/196933-bleach-rise-of-the-bount-pg-13co-owned-by-ryuujinnstartedaccepting-ooc/page__view__findpost__p__4324720](Boots)Jisan Letriyo[/url]
[url=http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/221680-guardians-the-rise-of-darknessnot-startedacceptingco-owned-by-mkspg-16/page__view__findpost__p__4621372](Staff)Nashiki Omaragi[/url]
WEAPONS: My weapons change depending on the character I'm in; when I'm normal I simply have the staff in picture
BIO: I've spent most of my life within Role Play City but have taken trips to Club and Organization Town and General Cards City. I packed up my things and left the world of YCM for a long while and then came right back to Role Play City. Upon my arrival I found the world of YCM to have changed *update lol* and started to make stories with other members of Role Play City again.

I have decided to join! Dun-dun DUN 8D

[size=5][b][i]Jake the Sage[/b][/i][/size]
[b]Age:[/b] 22
[b]Appearance:[/b] My current one or whatever it might possibly change into in the near future. This is easy to explain since I am an "actor/roleplayer"
[spoiler=[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]]
1. Orange Lantern Ring with 10 uses; recharges once for every three posts between my last one
2. Extreme adept at Martial Arts, ranging from Bending, Sword fighting, to Anything Goes Martial Arts; attained after long spanning travels abroad.
3. Disguise can perfectly blend into a "persona" to include voice, looks and habits; learned from Phantom Thief KID.
4. Magical Aptitude; able to cast spells, though not without a wand or activation ring, up to High Midlevel in strength.
5. Limited Release; obtained during a long stent in the Hellsing Universe, allows me to limit my powers up to three times
[spoiler=Limited Release Ranks]
[i]Limited Release to Level 3-[/i]
Releases the built up energy and allows me to easily beat n00bs and makes beginning roleplayers/fighters a less hazardous challenge
[i]Limited Release to Level 2-[/i]
Breaking this seal enables the power I possess to move more freely, granting more of my abilities for use at the same time. With this code released I am able to defeat Moderate Roleplayers/Fighters without much difficulty, though I still don't stand a chance against an Advanced Roleplayer/Fighter.
[i]Limited Release to Level 1-[/i]
Removing the third seal enables me to stand amongst the Advanced Roleplayers and fight one-on-one with relative ease, though three-on-one is extremely difficult. In this state Moderate Roleplayers/Fighters are easy feats to win against.
[i]Limited Release to Level 0-[/i]
The final restriction removed, this is the form that allowed me to climb to the top of the Roleplayer/Fighter group and be named "Best of the Best". Able to use all of my powers simultaneously this form, however, only lasts a mere 35 seconds before all Limited Releases are enforced again.
[i]Special Code 9784063637328 1929979004002, Limited Release-[/i]
A specialized Limited Release that enables to forced generation of magic beyond normal capabilities. Despite the massive intake and output of magical powers, which enable me to use any spell I desire, it inflicts massive damage to my body and can quite easily kill me.[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[b]Weapons:[/b] Two Chinese Hook Swords that can transform into two individual people, Lora & Nic.
[spoiler=[b]Bio:[/b]]
The sound of a click emanates from the T.V. as it flashes on, the video cassette being pushed into it as the screen remains silently on white noise. In a few seconds the features buzz to life as the tape begins playing, at first the video is so shaky not many people can make out what it is. Soon the camera remains still, showing a young man standing at the edge of a cliff. Glancing backwards he motioned for the cameraman to come closer and once they have points down below.
"See that right down there?" he asks through heavy breaths as the camera swiftly moves to look at the massive city below, "We've finally reached Yugo City . . . the home of card making! Too bad I have to become a resident to save those cards, quite a hassle really, but it can't be helped. Guess I can just use this place as a rest stop while I continue my travels . . ."
Looking back at the camera the man smiles before motioning for it to be shut off.
The screen goes black.
[hr]
A few seconds pass in anxious tension before the T.V. lights up once more, the view this time of a small apartment building somewhere within the boundaries of Yugo city. A door locking is heard and then footsteps, the man from before plopping down on a rugged couch and throwing a newspaper over his face, the date now over three years ago, "I'm confident in my ability to become well recognized here, but I think that will have to wait for later . . ."
Lifting the paper up a bit he continues to hide his face, though a smile can still be seen beyond an arm with three black lines that completely circle it, "After all I can't upset people by having some . . . 'n00b' come in and beat everybody up now can I?"
"I suppose not, sir," a man says off-screen, some could speculate this was the cameraman from the last recording finally speaking; and, if so, revealing his identity as a male, possibly a large and muscular one by the deep tone in his voice.
The screen once more goes black . . .
[hr]
The next thing is a sudden furry of noise, excited yelling and screams which cause some of the viewers to jump. No actual visual is shown on the T.V. but the warring sound continues to blare from the speakers before, finally, something is seen onscreen. A bloody hand wipes away what could be assumed is dirt as the full face of a man, a teenager in his later years, is seen with a large amount of injuries inflicted on him. Scowling with a cough he looks into the cameras lenses, "D*mn that Umbra . . . he won’t listen to reason anymore and it's come to this. See this?!"

Turning the camera around the sight of a large battlefield is shown, a war being raged by commoners against the almighty force of the Mods, though the battlefield looks as if it has only engulfed a single district of Yugo City. The camera shaking a bit the teenager's voice speaks out once more, "He deemed us 'unworthy' and all other manners of insanities simply because of our style of fighting/roleplaying. Rinne attempted to at least hear us out, but Umbra continued until this was the only option, us fighting for our right to do as we please."
"I . . . I don't think we'll win this war," the man says letting the camera fall onto the ground, "I thought I could circumvent the tide of this war all by myself, with the reputation I had earned. But, I was merely kidding myself . . . I am a big fish in a small pond; it means nothing when I'm 'in the ocean'. So I'll continue to grow until I can back up my claims . . ."
The video cuts out into static at the sound of a large explosion.
[hr]
"Dad quite moving you're ruining my filming!" a female’s voice says the minute the audio and video return, showing the man from before smiling amongst a lot of other people. Raising his glass he takes a large sidestep out of view and the girl filming sighs in annoyance, "Dad come on you just got named one of the major people in RP820 so quite moving so I can get it all on camera!"
"I know Lora, but can't you just put that old relic down and let me enjoy the party?" the man says off-screen with a laugh, having forgotten the history already on the video cassette. As the camera moves to try and catch the man in focus many other well known members of Yugo City are seen including, Fading Black, Nexev, Fusion X. Denver, Final Fantasy Revolution, ThatPhantom Guy, etc. etc. The sound of a foot stomping causes the man to be captured in the camera's view, "Dad just because you're a hot shot in the roleplaying community doesn't mean you don't have time for your own daughter!"
"Hey just remember I'm not the best, yet!" the man says as a woman wraps herself around his left arm, "I'm only well known at the moment, but soon I'll be named 'Best Roleplayer'!"
"Yeah right only if you were dreaming!" someone jeers as the crowd laughs at the joke, the man included, "Shadow if I was the one dreaming wouldn't you actually have a bit of talent my friend?"
"HEY!" comes the aggravated reply as a man with dark black hair races across the screen and drop kicks the man, knocking the camera out at the same time.
[hr]
"And the winner for 'Best Roleplayer' goes to . . ." the crowd goes silent as King. pulls the ballot out and looks it over, "Jake the Sage! I repeat, the winner for 'Best Roleplayer' goes to Jake the Sage of RP820!!!"
The camera zooms in as the man from all the previous entries humbly, almost awkwardly, walks onto the stage and receives his prizes; quickly pinning the custom made badge to his shirt with pride. Standing amongst the other winners of the December 2010 winners those watching can see him smiling happily, a dream having become reality, and the girl behind the camera speaking to the recording device, "There’s dad . . . finally being called the best at what he's always wanted. I heard it was close, and that he had to go against two of his best friends, but he actually won. Look at him! I think he's blushing . . ."
"Lady Lorana if you'd kindly put that away?” the male from before calling, his white gloved hand waving in front of the camera, "Don't forget after the Awards Ceremony we still have to go to the Roleplaying School as our dear Mr. Valiant is still the acting Dean. Not to mention all of the current roleplays he's involved in and/or running . . ."
"Yeah, yeah, I understand Nic," Lora calls out from behind the camera, also a little bit of mumbling about him calling her father by his last name is heard, and she begins to pipe up, "Well at least he finally won what he's been shooting for. Hopefully the victory won't go to his head and he starts demanding to be the Super Moderator of the Roleplaying District."
The camera shuts off as those who've been sitting for the entire production stand and stretch. Many of them are normal members of Yugo City a couple are more notable for having been either major factors in wars past, former moderators, upstanding members of Yugo City or what not. Looking amongst each other they wonder if possibly [i]he[/i] was the man they needed to save their world, a man who'd crawled from the depths of utter despair to triumph at the top of his given field, a field that is highly competitive.
[hr]
As the group begins to make their way towards the door one man moves to remove the tape from the cassette player, yet as his finger inches towards the 'eject' button the blank screen once more comes to life as Jake stands simply almost looking at them with a wide grin. Stopping in their tracks he grins, seemingly salutes each person in the room, and begins to speak, "Well old video camera . . ."
It's now clear he is not talking to those attending the viewing, nor did he have any awareness this cassette would be viewed, "I've finally become the 'Best Roleplayer' out of everybody in Yugo City. It's not all it's cracked up to be I'll tell you . . . I had to do a LOT of things like joining rpgs or even taking them over when I saw they weren't going well. But I can't say it wasn't fun nor did I make many friends. I'm still not confident I've earned the right to wear this badge . . ."
Pulling his shirt up slightly Jake shows the camera his custom made 'Best Roleplayer' badge and lowers it again, "So since I heard Twig is having his own personal contest to see who the 'Best Roleplayer' is I thought I'd join it . . ."
"What?! You're going to risk losing your title so soon after earning it?!" Lora's voice is heard screaming from the right as Jake lets out a small laugh, remarking away from view that she needed to finish her dinner, and then returned to the camera, "If I win it it'll be the second time in less than two months I've earned the title. When and if that happens I think I'll finally be ready to move on with my future goals for myself . . . Yugo City's gotten a lot worse since I've become a resident, but I plan on fixing it all when I've proven to myself I can do it. I won’t let myself lose another war like last time . . ."
The video cuts off, though the video continues to play audio with a final message, "So if anyone in the future is watching this and I haven't succeeded in my plans, I apologize . . ."
[/spoiler]

I'm offended that you seem to left out Heroes. Though I do find it funny that you seem to act as if you were always the same mighty sage you are now when instead you used to be just another ne-*Shot.*

Nah, I just want to have a little fun with you and all I can say is that this will be fun.

And post now Atman before I beat you with a bat.

Not when both were made by me. ;p

And Jake's bio were scenes of his time here at YCM. Since when he got here to the huge debate in the RP section to when he won 2010's best RPer. *Sniff sniff.* They grow up so fast. I do find it funny how much he's changed though yet his bio shows him being pretty much the same. Tsk tsk tsk.

6 pretty much had it down, though in all honesty I haven't changed at ALL over the coarse of my three years here; despite what others might think. The ONLY thing that has ever changed about me is my avi, my name [ONCE] and the recognition I get from people.

But thanks for letting me join Atman, I will be sure to post ASAP

Archived