Return of the Orichalcos (Finishing/PG-13/OOC)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1346605602' post='6017893']
Correct, more or less. I have a big post for Yuuto coming up soon, though not right now. Right now I'll let the current events resolve, such as a Warthog with two Egyptians and a proof-destroying maniac escaping from the military, three Swordsmen having their usual chatter about attacking the resistance, and the family of Itsu having a er, 'nice time together' ;)
[/quote]
I am not a proof destroying maniac, AI lady has everything we found out, and I shot my bike to keep up that point of finding the location of the base.
your just jealous I get to fire the minigun!

Since Gabe is kinda outclassed, sure.
Have him discover it through his proximity to Pandora when she was healing him.
It will give her something to do when she isn't healing people or trying to wrangle Pener (which she is obviously going to do).
Also, since it seems that the Legendary Dragons have established contact with their holders, I'm going to go ahead and give them out in an upcoming shared dream sequence featuring a cameo character from my previous RPs...

Name: "Sayer"
[spoiler=Appearance] [img]http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c175/KingdomHeartsKeeper/SayerReference.png[/img] [/spoiler]
Personality: Sayer is the kind of individual that keeps primarily to themselves, often holing himself up in his studio from where Channel 666 is broadcast. As such, not many people see him out and about, even Arche herself. What most people can tell from the few times that he does make an appearance is that he presents himself as a very calm , enigmatic individual, and it shows in his voice, which at its least has a soothing effect on those who hear it. He is also trained in hypnotism, which he employs both in person and while running Channel 666, thus why people outside of the Cult cannot see the channel for what it really is. Despite having his eyes wrapped in bandages, he is capable of seeing clearly, though this may be attributed to the eye-like orbs that accompany him, often hidden from sight except from the most perceptive.
Faction: Orichalcos
Bio: Not much is known about the man who calls himself "Sayer", though it does seem that he has been with the Orichalcos Cult since its founding (Archetype may or may not know more about him, though she's probably not going to tell anyone anytime soon). What is known is that he is the Director, Producer and (Co-)Founder of Channel 666, the channel from which the Cult receives their news. Ever watchful of the outside world, thanks in part to the Recon Ocular Devices he has deployed all over the world, Sayer is capable of keeping himself and others up-to-date on current events. No one knows of what his motives are for joining the Cult... or even if he is really human.
Deck: [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/289055-necro-a-banishing-archetype-wip/"]"Necro" Archetype[/url], which specializes in Banishing the resources of both Duelists, as well as gaining effects based on what gets banished.
Favorite Cards: TBD

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1346662862' post='6018353']
Tell me those pics come from SC5! How did you achieve such sorcery.
[/quote]

I was able to take the pictures using a function on my PlayStation 3's XMB, which is only available while I'm in Creation Mode. Once I take a picture, I just transfer it to a flash drive and, well, the rest is pretty self-explanatory. =3

[quote name='Russell Taurus Oxford' timestamp='1346663857' post='6018356']
I was able to take the pictures using a function on my PlayStation 3's XMB, which is only available while I'm in Creation Mode. Once I take a picture, I just transfer it to a flash drive and, well, the rest is pretty self-explanatory. =3
[/quote]

Interesting...SN: why has Carla not done anything the old man is trying to take a nap here lol is she going home or not? lol

[quote name='Beginning446' timestamp='1346663952' post='6018357']

Interesting...SN: why has Carla not done anything the old man is trying to take a nap here lol is she going home or not? lol
[/quote]

One moment, let me just edit the last post I made. If Merciful or TFF accept Sayer's app as well, then I can include him in the scene as well.

[quote name='Russell Taurus Oxford' timestamp='1346663857' post='6018356']
[/quote]

hmm, Sayer with Viola's moveset. Really fits him.

hmm. I've been wondering if I should do the whole Persona moment. As in face myself at a time of weakness and prove how much a threat Kori is towards Archetype and possibly the Legendary Knights as well. *gets hit by a rotten tomato* okay. Who keeps hitting me with stuff?

[quote name='galesonic' timestamp='1346692557' post='6018528']

hmm, Sayer with Viola's moveset. Really fits him.

hmm. I've been wondering if I should do the whole Persona moment. As in face myself at a time of weakness and prove how much a threat Kori is towards Archetype and possibly the Legendary Knights as well. *gets hit by a rotten tomato* okay. Who keeps hitting me with stuff?
[/quote]

Carla: I have no idea what you're talking about, kid. *kicks the crate of rotten tomatoes under the table*

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1346674012' post='6018395']
Also, I'm glad to hear that all the Chosen Ones and Legendary Dragons are ignoring the evil darkness dragon Pener summoned which is quite violent compared to them.
[/quote]

Oh well, it's better than ignoring the fact that YURI SLASHED OFF A WHOLE HELICOPTER TAIL WITH A SWORD!! DX

I'm sure more than [i]one[/i] person's ignored this...

Archived