YCMer murders his boyfriend, mails body parts across Canada, also murders kittens

~ P O L A R I S ~

heres me

Luka Magnotta

untitled1.jpg

Luka Magnotta

Posted in August 2010, page 1 of Post a Picture of the Real You. https://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/218828-post-a-pic-of-the-real-you/?p=4573696 

A couple years later...

Luka Rocco Magnotta (born Eric Clinton Kirk Newman; July 24, 1982) is a Canadian murderer, convicted of killing and dismembering Lin Jun, a Chinese international student, before mailing Lin Jun's limbs to elementary schools and federal political party offices.[9] This act gained international notoriety. After a video depicting the murder was posted online in May 2012, Magnotta fled Canada, becoming the subject of an Interpol Red Notice and prompting an international manhunt. He was apprehended at an Internet café in Berlin while reading news about himself in June 2012.[9] After eight days of deliberations, a jury convicted him of first-degree murder on December 23, 2014.[10]

He was previously sought by animal rights groups for allegedly uploading videos of himself killing kittens.[11]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luka_Magnotta

So yeah, this is the craziest JABRONI ever on YCM. Hopefully. 

I once overheard a hushed conversation in a Pizza Pizza (in Toronto's "gay village") of someone claiming to have gone out with Luka Magnotta at one point. Freaky stuff. 

Him having been on YCM is a far more jarring coincidence I think though. 

We have a couple of (in)famous YCMers on here tbqh.

One of our most notable Super Mods is now a famous indie dev that I am quite a fan of. One time the devs of The Orphanage posted on here responding to my thread on their game.

Whenever i see things like this i always get caught up thinking how a person could want to do anything like this and how much sorrow must consume them for you to lose yourself like this. Saw a person smoking today looking sad and it made me miserable just thinking about it especially since they go to my school and struggle with life. 

Also remind me to never get a boyfriend ever x.x

That might explain why we get so many guests. People think this is some wretched hive of scum and villainy but they can't help to see what lurks here, similar to a car accident.

We have a couple of (in)famous YCMers on here tbqh.

One of our most notable Super Mods is now a famous indie dev that I am quite a fan of. One time the devs of The Orphanage posted on here responding to my thread on their game.

Oh I bet you love those games.

I feel like I should sticky this, but it would be better archived.  I'm going to bookmark this personally and see if there's something I can do about it.  Talk about bizarre, scary, and interesting as hell.

Which part, the killer or Crab becoming really successful in life after catfishing half of YCM

Archived