Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I give up just fix me." Yells kaden to Gorz "And dont kill me."

Gorz scaned Kadens contimination level and sent them to Joseph "see... he's at 80% contaminated' date=' its too late also, i know what your doing"[/b'] he said as he pointed to the chems on his belt "Gorz!" Gorz kicked him in the stomach cutting his Hazmat suit Gorz then threw Kaden into a wall "i have a 3rd lung for fintering out chemicals"

Joseph inhales the airborne H-Virus and Neuro-Toxins at the same time, he gets up with Chris' help and coughs a little bit when he rises. "Joseph charges Terra while Kaden is keeping Gorz occupied and kicks Terra in the stomach. He whips out a police baton and snaps Terra's jaw with it. He continues by hitting his shin and snapping part of his legs.

Grab gorz leg agian and throws him agaist a wall ."why am i doin this."then bites him in the leg twice.

ooc: what the funk? i broke your back AND NECk' date=' so thats cheating

Joseph inhales the airborne H-Virus and Neuro-Toxins at the same time, he gets up with Chris' help and coughs a little bit when he rises. "Joseph charges Terra while Kaden is keeping Gorz occupied and kicks Terra in the stomach. He whips out a police baton and snaps Terra's jaw with it. He continues by hitting his shin and snapping part of his legs.

ooc: iz already left

Ooc: Yup, I'm infected and I breathed Neuro-Toxins. Something big's going to happen.

Joseph coughed as he tried to say thanks, but ended up just nodding to Chris. "We have to make it back to the lab, I'll lead you." Joseph exited the sewers with Brandon, Chris, Zach, and Kyle, headed for his vaulted lab.

Archived