Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Claire sat awake in her bed, unable to sleep. She held herself with her arms. She wanted to wake her brother but.....

"It's a GIANT DOGHNUT!" Chester shouted in his sleep, licking his lips.

....he seemed a bit preoccupied with his dreams. So she stood up, and took a look around the room.

Axle smirked as he heard all that was going on in the wearhouse. Axle grabbed some kind of remote from underneathe his bed and pressed a button. Suddenly' date=' arrows came flying out in the wearhouse, flying at everyone in the wearhouse.

[/quote']

ooc: no one but Terra and Gorz are in the warehius and it a GOVERNMENT WAREHOUS!!! so R.E.J.E.C.T.E.D!

ic:

Terra and Gorz made shur all the infected people where dead "well, you may be too good but who cards, your the ultimate fighting machine"

Joseph looked at them and gasped, "Wh-where did you get those?!?! I haven't seen any mobile equipment that advanced ever before!" Joseph leaned over and looked at it, they didn't have anything this mobile at Freston, speaking of which, he had to radio them in. "Freston Laboratory, this is Joseph, are you in?"

One of the lab assistants replied, "We can't let them in...some of them are sick."

"I knew this would happen," Joseph sighed, "Don't let them in, no matter how much they beg." The lab assistant confirmed and clicked off.

Claire saw a small little bookcase in the room so she browsed around until she found a romance novel, and she sat in the bed and read it to herseld. She shut out Chester's babble as she was sucked up in the romantic world of "Wuthering Heights".

"Oh Heathcliff, you really shoud just be with Cathy, even though it's not in the best of taste," Claire said to herseelf as she read on.

Claire yelped and threw the book, which landed on Chester.

"SON OF A-!" Chester yelped, waking up...but then falling back to sleep.

"Axle....." Claire said, blushing slightly, "I didn't see you there...."

Archived