Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gorz walked over to Terra and laughed "i can't control Gorz...he's a creature of free will, and almost eternal life..."

OOC: What a good story so far. We got the evil doctor who thinks he's doing good by killing people. We got 3 kids on the run from the law. We have infected people of all stages' date=' wow, this is a fun RP so far guys.

[/quote']

ooc: whos the evil docker? me?

Joseph went back to Freston Labs and grabbed a new Hazmat suit, he was mad. He grabbed six viles of chems and more flamer fuel. He grabbed the phone and dialed Ft. Elba, "Hello?" Joseph asked when he answered, then the phone replied, "This is an automated system, Ft. Elba has been evacuated due to a problem in the virologist department, please call back later." Crap, they must have gave up on the cure and evacuated. On his way out Joseph told his two lab assistants to lock the outer door (which is a vault) and not to open it until he came back. Joseph walked outside, he had to kill whoever was infected...

Joseph went back to his parents' house. They were worried, "What's wrong, Joseph asked when he got in,"

"It's your brother, he's gotten worse, you need to go see him."

"I'll do it."

Joseph went into the new hotel where his brother was at. His brother sat there, his skin was green and beginning to fall off. Joseph fell on his knees and cried. He didn't want to kill him, he couldn't...His brother was sleeping, quietely. Joseph walked over and looked at him...this is where it had to end. Joseph gripped his flamer and looked away as he torched his brother, crying as he did so. When it was over, the bed was flaming and there was a burning corpse where his brother had once been. Joseph left, crying and falling over on the ground outside...

OOC: Ok' date=' stop with this now! Kaden, just be a little more descriptive with your posts. And stop bickering guys.

[/quote']

ooc: if he takes my advice then i'll stop, and he is basicly retarted i mean look at how he words his post!

ic:

Terra ang Gorz steped back wating to see of the scratching would get louder "maybe we can actuly do some major killing, and its a real shame you missed out of the Racoon City Infection"

Archived