Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

Ooc: Alright, i can beat up random people!

Zach was doing sit ups in his room, ready to take on any person "192...193...194...195...196...197...198...199...200! Ehh, that should do it!" He said while sweeping of his sweat and putting on his tank top "Now, to find those punks who challenged me!" And he walked out seeing other kids, this should be interesting because they looked cool and sat down next to a girl (Would be Claire or something) Yo, never seen you around before. Where are you from then?"

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joseph walked back to the warehouse quietely. He had his hazmat suit on, his flamethrower, pistol, and more gas. He had just got off the phone with his employers, Freston Biochem, they told him to find the girl and get her. Joseph got to the factory and saw Brandon, "What are you doing back here, who's this?"

When Zach stepped out of his house and immediatly saw a man who was acting strange and very sick "Yo, you alright man?" the man only moaned and was stepping over the street without any purpose "Hey man! This is my turf, you better bounce!" The man became infected and started punching and sweeping his hands towards Zach "Yo... Not cool!" He mocked while easily dodging "And... Uppercut!" He made his trough the arms an made an upwards movement towards the mans chin "HIT! He laughed but saw that the man was strangely infected by a strange virus "Oh no it's not gonna be some Resident Evil crap! Your life ends here man!" He walked towards the man breaking it's neck "Oh, what if the man was some mentally retarted guy?!" He thought and started panicing "Oh man, when the cops find out i'm dead! This was my 3 roll!" He thought and ran out the alley.

Joseph looked at Kaden' date=' "You shut up," he stared a glance, "Let me see your tongue..." He grabbed Kaden's jaw and opened his mouth, shining his flashlight in: "Infected."

[/quote']

Terra walked over to Joseph "i work for the government in the highest labs... U-Tic!" Gorz knoched Joseph away rippind his suit "and this is Project O.M.E.G.A, Codename: Gorz..." Gorz raised his leg about to stomp Kaden

Zach felt the horrible pain of the bullet penetrating his flesh but he didn't show it "Heh, the old fashion style huh? Man threatens kid with a gun... Nice." He put his hand over the wound and got up on his feet "There's needed more than that to bring me down dude, i have been shot 4 times, the pain is actually feeling comfortable!"

Archived