Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joseph stopped in front of a console, "I'm going to have to gas this place with neuro-toxins," Joseph sighed, he knew everyone was dead anyways. He opened the bases doors to let infected in and started the toxins. "The toxins are going to go out in ten minutes," Two soldiers were running towards a locked door, they were going to leave through there, "Wait," Joseph grabbed them, "You're coming with us," the soldiers refused,

"Doctor Malawi wants us to secure the way for us to leave, sir,"

"No, you guys and Malawi are coming with me, understood?" the men nodded and Joseph ran into Malawi's office and convinced him to go with them. They got into the helicopter launch pad, the pilot was already waiting.

Robert fended off the infected for as long as he could, but when Dysim came, he knew he didn't stand a chance. Dysim burst through the door, killing Robert as he went, to the landing pad, charging towards the chopper on it. Sadie ran for the chopper, barely landing inside of it. Dysim grabbed the legs of Sadie, instantly ripping her in half. The top half of her body landed inside the chopper, the legs fell to the ground with Dysim.

Joseph looked away as her body landed in the chopper. The pilot was gagging, "Get that body out of there!" Joseph looked around, he wasn't going to do it, after a couple of seconds a soldier pushed Sadie's body out the door and the chopper took off before Dysim could get to them again.

Stephen looked away as the soldiers kicked off the top half of Sadie's body. "That's the second most disgusting thing I've seen since this outbreak happened. Alright, where are we going to go to now, Joseph?"

Dysim ate the two halves of the body he torn apart. An infected charged Dysim, knocking him down. The other infected was about half the size of Dysim, but was much faster than him. Dysim grabbed it's leg just as it ran past him, and threw him at the wall of the building. Dysim was losing his supremacy over the infected now, he had to change that.

Joseph picked up a small card-sized computer out from a pocket behind one of the pilot seats. He typed something in, "We will be heading off of Manhattan. We had some demolition guys out there by the bridges about an hour ago. Those bridges are probably gone and hopefully it'll be safer on the other side." The chopper pilot guided the helicopter past the bridge. What few survivors there were were trying to make their way across the water to the other side...

Joseph took a deep breath and looked at one of the soldiers. The soldier looked back at him, "We have enough ammo in here sir to hole the Nazis up at Normandy." Joseph smiled under his mask, he didn't know the soldiers had enough humor. He looked at Stephen, "Yes," he patted on the helicopter pilot's seat, "Head West 5-9, there's another stop in Manhattan we can take."

"I was a researcher for viral and infectous diseases. I did that for about twelve years, then I found a cure for Lime Disease. That was a long time ago, I haven't had any successes since then and I came here because the old family home I grew up in burned down. My brother was infected, and soon my parents were also..." he went quiet, he couldn't continue.

"Hmm I see. That really sucks. My granddad became infected a few weeks after the first infection was reported. I shot him right between the eyes as he tried to kill me. He was the only relative I had left in this world, but that's life, right?" Stephen looked out the chopper as he spoke.

Ooc: This roleplay is almost dead.

Joseph stood as the helicopter started to descend, the men started to stand up, but Joseph waved them to stand down. It landed on a small helicopter pad on a scyscraper, he looked around, "The fuel is over there!" he pointed for the men to start working.

Dysim ran through the streets, hoping to find some food. He went to an intersection at, looked down one of the streets and saw a group of four people, non-infected, running away from him. He charged them, smashing the women and the child of the group instantly. The two men in the group pulled up their machine guns and started to fire at Dysim, but were missing horribly. 5 seconds later the gunfire stopped and Dysim began to feast on the corpses.

Archived