Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So' date=' that bastard's name is Joseph?" He looked behind him seeing Joseph running towards him "So, i get a gun right?"

[/quote']

ooc: ask terra, he has tons of guns... even bazokas!

ic:

Gorz stoped and threw 3 grenades into the Gate sealing off the Lab "you realy are the best, lets hope the didn't get out..."

Joseph felt his radio buzzing and he picked it up, "Dr. Braun, here," he said. On the other end of the radio was Freston Biochem, "Joseph, we're evacuating our main offices, we'll be going to your vault on Manhattan, it's the only place left, do you mind?"

"Do you have any infected?" Joseph asked,

"No, we're all good, we have Hazmats."

"Fine, I'll call the office and tell them to open up for you guys," Joseph radioed in his office, telling them to open up if they see Freston Employees. Joseph turned to Brandon, "Full levels, already? We have to stop them, follow me," Joseph handed Zach a sub-machine gun, "Don't aim that at me or I'll kill you." Joseph opened up a manhole, leading them back to the small stash of weapons.

Claire woke up in her bed with a jolt. She heard gunshots and explosions from above. She coughed and wondered where she was.

"Where am I" She asked, looking around. She felt a little comforted when she saw her brother snorring peacefully in the bed next to her.

"Why yes telletubies, I'll gladly play my banjo for you......." Chester garbled in his sleep.

"Weird,,,,," Claire muttered to herself.

Archived