Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooc: Read the new rules, you have to include an in-character post with your OOC post. By the way, I haven't Godmodded on this post at all, and neither has Bosskzilla. By the way, Gir, if nanobots aren't made yet, then neither are super-robotic super soldiers like your dumb-@$$ retarded robot.

Joseph ended up leaving the hospital when Dysim fell asleep, hoping he wouldn't know what he was up to. He got outside, the sun was starting to rise and there was a slight fog in the air. He walked around the back and looked for the ambulance, it wasn't there. It looked like Joseph would be taking the sewers again...

Ooc: Gir, you're the number one godmodder and you know it, just shut up or leave, you're making me mad.

Joseph dropped into the sewers and left. He walked for about an hour when he got up out of the sewers outside of his home. He walked inside, seeing if anyone was in...

Dysim awoke to the sound of gunshots outside the hospital. He went to the door and saw two men and a women running on the opposite side of the street. One of the men was carrying a military issued sniper rifle, the other had a chainsaw on his back, but he was carrying first aid packs in his hands. The women, whom appeared to be the one commanding them, had two magnums. Dysim burst out of the hospital and charged the people. The woman, hearing the sound of the door smashing, turned quickly and shot Dysim's right shoulder with two magnum rounds. The snipe turned and saw Dysim,"Holy s**t! What is that thing?!" The women replied."I don't know, but we can't fight it off. Quick into the sewers!" Dysim nearly ran them over, but they managed to escape into the sewers, which were to small for Dysim to fit into.

The helicopter came and picked Joseph up, "We need to assemble a heavy capture team, such as with the mad-elephant incident," The helicopter pilot nodded and said, "I'll get one ready when we land." When they landed, Joseph chose three men, a heavy weapons man and the capture crew. They were going to get Dysim.

The world was dark when a hatch in the ground opened up in the ground, it was obviously connected to the building adjacent of it. Two helicopters flew out, Joseph in one, partly hanging out the window. "This is Bravo Hotel One, we're up," Joseph nodded to the pilot in the other chopper and hit the back of his pilot's seat, the signal to move. They moved downtown, past the darkened Wallstreet, and eventually getting to the hospital. The heavy gunner moved to a spotlight on the side of the chopper, doing the same as the other, pointing it to the ground to find Dysim.

Dysim heard chopper blades running and quickly went inside a nearby building. He roared, which brought the infected in the hospital into the streets in front of the city. Meanwhile, in the sewers. "Alright, we need to get to the surface, it's to dangerous down here." "Oh?! Is it really safer on top? That huge tank like infected is up there! Its a wonder he didn't-" "Shut up Stephen! Listen..." They here helicopter blades up above."That's a chopper! Maybe they could help us out of the interior of the city! Alright get your weapons ready. Stephen you go up first and snipe any infected that maybe nearby, I'll go up next after Stephen, and Robert, you'll go up last, make sure no infected follow us up. Ready? 1...2...3.. GO!" The three went up the manhole ladder and to the surface.

The spotlights moved to the people coming out of the sewers as the side-door gunners began firing at the hordes outside the streets. "Bravo Hotel One, extract those people on the ground," The helicopter pilot in the other choppered lowered about thirty feet and let down a ladder, allowing the people to get up. The helicopters continued circling from there, blasting the infected and shooting all over, looking for Dysim.

"Thank you for picking us up. My name is Sadie, this is Stephen and this is Robert. Stephen is a professional sniper, and Robert is a medic." Sadie walks near the cockpit, "What are you guys looking for? or are you just shooting infected?". Back on the ground, Dysim stumbles throughout the building he is in, hoping to find an exit. He finds a back door and begins to run to the tree covered Central Park.

Joseph moves to the other helicopter on a ground swap and talks to the three, "We're looking for a massive beast running around. He needs to be studied," Joseph pointed to the massive gun with a spotlight on top of it, "I don't know if you know me, but I'm Dr. Joseph Braun, I found the cure for lime disease through gene-influencing pills. We're going to use this gun here to capture the beast."

"Oh Dr. Braun! I remember seeing you on the Pentagon Channel for the lime disease cure! Anyway, this beast, what does it look like exactly?" Sadie asked with a hint of concern in her voice.

Dysim continued to run. He knew Central Park was a bit to far for him to get to, but he had no other choice in destination. He was almost there when he heard chopper blades directly above him...

Archived