Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scorpas stood with a smirk. That had hurt... he loved the feeling of pain. He stared at the blood on him, licking it up. "My pets... run free... cause pain, and leave the bodies to me," Scorpas said as hundreds and hundreds of Scorpion's came from his skin, running off.

ooc: what did i miss?

ic:

after 10 hours of killing Tasaki cancled the nuke order "thank god..." she trailed off as she remembered Axle's bike beeing ripped apart by a horde of infected "... oh, well... least i'm still alive!" she got onto her Chopper(the Bike style Chopper... but i'll just call it a bike for now) and started heading to Axle Location "good thing they got the Trace Shards"

(( OOC: Not fully sure myself. All I know is that Scorpas is attackign Axle ))

Axle made it to his feet after being stepped on by Scorpas. Scorpas simply smirked. "Your girlfriend will be more entertaining to kill then you," Scorpas said. Axle suddenly snapped. "I'm going to rip that stupid tail out of your back and shove it right up your *ss causing all those god d*mn scorpions inside of you to crawl out your nose. Then I'm going rip off that machanical arm of yours and shove it down your throat as I watch you squirm!!" Axle yelled, Scorpas suprised by his sudden outburst. Scorpas rushed at Axle. Axle jumped to the side and grabbed Scorpas by the tail, spinning him around in the air before throwing him. Axle jumped up, trying to step on Scorpas, but Scorpas rolled out of the way, kicking Axle in the knee. His tail shot forward and stabbed Axle's left arm. Axle grabbed a gun with his left arm and shot Scorpas' arm, bu Scorpas simply smirked. Axle rushed at Scorpas, the tail still lodged into his arm. Axle side stepped, grabbing Scorpas by the throat, choking him as Scorpas repeatly stabbed Axle with his tail, Axle, not letting go.

Brandon held his arm. It didn't hurt as much since he still had the armor he wore to the fight club. "Is that the best you can do? That was nothing." he taunted as he wore his mask and stabbed Scorpas in the neck with the knife hidden in his hand. He then took the gun out of Scorpas' hand and shot him in the back three times.

Ooc: Sorry I haven't been posting, I just bought the game HAWX.

Joseph looked at Dysim and noticed his back. It looked like the virus may have hit a tumor and grew, but the control he had over his muscle was amazing. Joseph couldn't tell what it was. Joseph turned around and looked at the rest of the infected. It was amazing that they didn't care about him, even though his mind was bad.

Ooc: I don't have a radio, Dysim destroyed it.

Joseph went over to the infected, then looked back at Dysim, putting his helmet on and putting thermals on. His mass muscle was still heated such as the rest of the body, so he must just be a special version of the virus. He put his helmet back on and hoisted the flamethrower on his back. The infected were quiet when there weren't any non-infected around.

Archived