Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

Joseph got off, he blasted his flamer in the air a few times. It was pouring down rain, he clicked the radio, "We need to find the ER first, it's on the first floor, that's where all the people would be," they started, going down the stairs as the helicopter took off and went back to Freston Labs.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"We're reaching the Echo Romeo, everyone quiet, thermals on," everyone set their thermals on and entered the ER. No one was at the reception desk, but there were thermals behind it. One of the men moved in and looked over, "We have a dead one, looks infected," Joseph nodded and him and the men with gassers sprayed all over, killing the virus around them.

"I just heard something." Everyone stopped and waited. There was a massive running, like a horde of elephants was above them. "We need a pickup immediately, copy?" The helicopter had just landed and had to take off again, "Willco, Willco, ETA three minutes," three minutes was too long Joseph realised when the infected barged in. All the men opened up inside the small room, flames were going everywhere and flash bangs were setting off at the same time. Joseph climbed inside the reception center and fired gasses out. He got up and was knocked out by an infected as he pulled the trigger...

The men crowded around Joseph as he struggled to get up, the helicopter called in, "We're outside the entrance, you need to hurry, they're getting in fast!" The men ran and Joseph got his leg caught by an infected, they came back to get him and he yelled, "No! Just go, you'll waste lives if you don't leave!" The men ran as Joseph was pulled back into the chaos along with two other men.

Dysim saw some people running for the exit. He grabbed two infected that were nearby and threw them at the people. He went over to where the few people who didn't make a run for it were. Two of the men were unconscious and the other one had his armor being torn apart so he could be feasted upon. Dysim just watched and made sure that no other non infected came in.

Chester lie imobile on the couch, he was seething, and his eyes just screamed crazy. Claire coughed into her arm and looked to her brother.

"What made you do that?" Claire murmered to him. All she got as a respnse was a string of curses and swearing.

"Not at all," Claire sighed to Brandon, he rhands on her hips, "which is why this is so frustrating to me....." Claire said with a sneeze. Her symptoms seemed to be returning, the antidote starting to wear off. She ignorred it and walked towards the kitchen.

"Can I get you something to drink?" She asked Brendan, heading for the fridge.

Claire can back with iced tea in a tall glass. She took a sip, and then replied to Brandon.

"I don't know. Me and Chester would probably be still living together in the apartment. Chester would have married Stephanie......I probably would try to find my own love.........but people are usually only after me for my looks.........." Claire siad to Brandon, looking at the glass rather than him.

Claire tisked herself. "I know that.......but everyone I know only likes me for those things......those outer things.........It's a hell walking out in the streets of Manhattin(Spelling Error) with guys whistling.....and groping you....and kissing you.....uutter strangers." Claire shuddered, taking a stroll down memory lane, "but when the infection started.....all that changed.......I met Axle.......I met Joseph....I met Chris.......I met Bonz and Chainz.......I met you.......you guys actually treat me respectfully......Like I actually have hopes, and thoughts, and dreams........and I don't want that to go away.....bet at the same way....I don't want to lose my vanity. Yes, I know it sounds absolutly horrid to take looks over health........but sometimes girls make stupid errors........" Claire continiued.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. And its better to choose health. I mean you can take a long time to try to make yourself beautiful, but you need to worry about your body first. I mean, I have a pancreas infection that will possibly never heal and I'm trying to stop it from infecting the rest of my body." Brandon explained.

"You poor thing...." Claire said seriously, giving the guy a hug. She then backed from him. "No, I can't get too attached to you people!" Claire suddenly shouted with an outburst, surprising even herself.

"No...I know this isn't the infection...I feel it in my heart...." Claire said, refusing the treatment. "If I get to attached to any of you....my heart will be broken.....already Axle and Chester are begining to die...and now you're terminally ill.........I can't take the pain that would come with loss......I've felt that sting more than people should have to face it......" Claire sobbed, sitting on the couch next to her brother.

Archived