Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

"Ah... Wait did you say Dysim? That is- or was my husband!" Sadie exclaimed Stephen turned,"How can you be so sure?" "How many people do you know named Dysim in this world?!"

Dysim stooped where he was and shoved his fingers into the asphalt. He pulled up a massive chunk of it and threw it in the direction of the chopper.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooc: Stupid page glitch...

The helicopter sat there, hovering because the stupid thread wouldn't go to the next page.

Edit: The helicopter moved, just barely to miss it, but the other one didn't. The helicopter went down, burning as it did. It hit the ground with a massive noise, it was obvious that no one was alive. The helicopter Joseph was in flew around Dysim in circles, the heavy weapons man standing there, aiming, "Doctor Braun, I have the shot, may I fire?" Joseph looked at Sadie, "Don't hurt him." The massive gun fired, pushing the chopper back several meters from recoil. The net hit Dysim the metal weights clacking together with powerful magnets. "The sniper was in the other chopper, we can't tranquilize him without one," Joseph handled the extra tranquilizer round and looked at the flooring of the chopper.

"HA! I bet I can do better than that sniper of yours. Give me the tranq and i can hit him square between the eyes." Stephen had a massive grin on his face. "He's right, although i never knew your sniper, Stephen here is one of the best, and right now you don't seem to have anyone else qualified." Sadie added.

Dysim tried to bust through the net, but the magnetic force holding it together was just too strong. He continued to flail around, trying to get it off.

"OK." Stephen's grin went away as he loaded the round into his rifle. He brought the sniper to his eye and aimed at Dysim. "That headshot I said I could get, probably won't happen, he's moving around to much." He waited until Dysim was in the dead center of his rifle, moved his rifle upwards a little bit and fired, hitting the beast in the neck, near the spinal cord.

Dysim began to stumble a bit. Something had hit him, but he didn't know what. He began to run towards some apartment buildings, but collapsed in the yard of one, just meters from the doorstep.

Joseph led the tests as they loaded Dysim into a large chamber built into Manhattan Island's original rock. They led for hours and every time Dysim just so twitched, more tranquilizers were inserted into him. They continued testing and went out to Sadie to give the results, just in case she wanted to know.

Sadie looked at the results,"OK... would someone mind telling me what this means? I didn't exactly ace science in school."

Every time Dysim tried to get up he was shot with another dart. After every dart, he began to struggle less and less, preserving energy for when he would go berserk.

Joseph looked back at the graph and at Sadie, "Alright, see this? It's a timeline," he pointed to a scale going over four pages long, "the virus was in your husband for about two months. You see, it was built up in him and was slowly spreading through his system. At the same time, it exited your husband's system, infected many around you," Joseph pointed at the beginning of the timeline, "Your husband was the first one infected. He is said to be the leader of the ones around him due to hormones detected by the other infected when he is heard, like when he roars. He is the alpha-male of sorts. The beginning," Joseph remembered when the H-Virus entered his own system.

Ooc: Remember, the vault is locked without any openings.

Joseph watched on the monitors. "So now we have another subject, Dysim and," Joseph pointed to the mutated thing on the camera, "Whatever that is." Joseph knew exactly what it was, it was a mutated chimp. "Kill the second one, continue tests on Dysim," Joseph went back to the screen monitoring Dysim. He clicked the comm button, "Loosen that chain on his back, put another one on his legs," Dysim was started to breathe less and less, Joseph didn't want him to die.

Stephen looked at the chart."So her husband was the very first one infected? I wonder how it all started...and how it spread so fast. Where did your husband work at Sadie?" Sadie faced Stephen,"Umm... he was a fitness instructor at the gym own the street from our house. That might explain why he has those massive muscles and why the virus spread so fast." Stephen nodded and looked at Dysim through the monitor.

Joseph walked into the medicine lab, "We won't be added anything big, just small adjustments. Splice tobbaco mosaic virus and corn, give it to Dysim. Monitor his muscle movements and see if any growth slows," Joseph went into his bedroom and grabbed something real quick, it was a key. He walked into his research terminal and inserted the key into the control panel...

Joseph watched the monitor, "I don't even know, I basically just got the job as CEO. I'm supposed to-" the monitor flashed all over, all different colors. Joseph was shocked, a display came up and showed all the locations of Freston laboratories in the world, another came up showing current projects, and a third one came up, listed as Military Ops. "What the...Freston doesn't own any military contracts," Joseph clicked on it and was shocked when he saw what it said. "Nukes? Freston Chemical Nuclear? I've never heard of this," Joseph went through, there were dozens of activation codes for countless weapons. One caught his eye: Project Triple H.

Ooc: I don't know who Robert is.

Joseph looked at him and said, "I didn't think they did either," Joseph looked back at the screen for a few more minutes and looked back, "It was made to counteract the H-Virus...They've known about this for a long, long time," Joseph pointed to the the screen and showed them the date, "2007, they said the H-Virus began development: 2008, H-Virus desanitation bomb is acheived...it's not a cure, it kills anything with the H-virus," Joseph coughed and looked at the screen with Dysim...he was waking.

Ooc: Robert is the medic with Sadie and Stephen, he doesn't talk much.

"So this virus has been known f-" At that moment, Dysim was fully awake, and began to tear apart the restraints on his back. He shoved his fingers into the ground and pulled a massive chunk of the floor out. He saw some scientists behind a window, and threw his piece of flooring at them, killing them instantly. He grabbed the restraints around his legs and torn them right off. He burst through a wall and began killing all the scientists.

Ooc: Change of plans, I want a pilot, a scientist, and two soldiers to live.

Joseph hit keys that were inside the basement, unlocking another hangar sized room, "This is another exit. It leads into the helicopter hatch. My pilot should be in there now," Joseph led them through the room...

Archived