Caliginostic Plague: The Begining (A Horror RP) [Started, but Still graciously accepting by PM!]

Fen.

Suddenly, the door to Joseph's house opened as Axle walked in with a smirk. He saw Claire, then Brendon. "Guys... I've just got the greatest ally you could ask for," Axl esaid, the noticing Chester. "Wait... what happened to Chester?" he asked.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I don't know...." MUttered Claire, walking into Axle, hugging him. She was so happy he as ok, he had no Idea what he missed, "all I do know is that Chester's anger spike seemed to be kind of like the one you had earlier.....so at least it wasn't your fault...." Claire siad with a smile.

--Lol, I'm looking back on previous RPs I was in, I've really improved my RP skills since my first one.

"And like me...." Claire said, walking forward. She looked to Axle. "If you trust him...I guess I can trust him too....." Claire said, smiling, but then feeling a bit dizzy.

"I think I should lie....down......" Claire said sluggishly.

"Is....that....so...." Claire sighed a bit weakly. She had never felt like this before. Was this the infection acting up? She lay on the comfey chair, exhausted.

"So....do you know where she.......could have put it?"

"Ok....yeah...maybe I should......please be ok....don't forget...you may not be feeling the effects of the infection now....but It can.....hit you at any moment........so just be careful.....please...I.....Love....." Claire then drifted to sleep, her breathing heavy.

Joseph woke up, his eyes were dark. He tried to pull himself up, but he was too weak. He looked around, the infected were eating the other two men. He saw Dysim and went quiet, it was that bulldozer that had tried to break into the lab! He grabbed his radio and called the helicopter, "Are you guys out?" he waited, watching the infected, "Roger, Braun, we didn't know you had made it." Joseph sighed, "I'd rather wish I hadn't, don't bother picking me up, I will find my way back."

Kyle: I just hope we don't get infected.

Linda: Same here. I have to go to the bathroom.

Linda went to the bathroom, but never came back, as she was eaten by Christian

Kyle breaks down the door & finds Linda, dead

Kyle: *BEEP* NO! Why do I have to play after the infection is over alone!

Kyle goes downstairs

Kyle: Guys, all my band members are dead. I found Linda dead on the bathroom floor, part-eaten

Axle smiled as he watched her sleep, but it ended quickly. Suddenly, a voice laughed. "My, my, my... Axle... I feel like having a fight now..." Scorpas said as he walked into the house. Axle gulped and stared at Scorpas. Scorpas wanted Axle only. Axle ran past Scorpas and out of the house, Scorpas following him. Scorpas flipped up into the air, kicking Axle in the back and forcing him to the ground.

Kyle gets on the roof & sees the commotion between Scorpas & Axle

Kyle: DIE, *BEEP* YOU! I'VE LOST 3 FRIENDS, & I WILL COMMIT SUICIDE TO KILL THIS BEAST!

Kyle jumps off the roof with his Shotgun, shoots many holes in Scorpas, pulls a Grenade, picks the thing out with his teeth, & throws it in a hole, then lands on Scorpas's body

Kyle: *BEEP*

Scorpas explodes & Kyle gets thrown through the first floor window, which is the same room Claire is in, & it makes a loud sound

Kyle: God... This hurts...

Kyle fainted, & his injuries intense

Archived