Pokemon RP The Pokemon God's Destruction (LOCK please part 2 coming soon =D)

Silver The Hedgehog

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I couldn't attack something that majestic and incredible. And even if I did, I don't think it could do anything." Joe remembered he still had his Master Ball in his pack which he took from one of the crooks, but he did not reach for it. Arceus was a far to amazing pokemon to be reduced to the toil of pokebattles and training. He said nothing about his Masterball, and even if he did ... would it even work.

Joe then says to TJ, "Do you think maybe ourplates could do something?"

When Ken reached Hoenn, he went to Mt. Pyre and found the orbs, he sneaked past the couple guarding it and stole them, then it happened. He was teleported to the broken ruins of the Spear Pillar. There he saw a small Arceus. He aproached it carefully, not to awaken it from it's slumber. He then made the connection. He has a theory to all of this. Arceus must be destroy not Sinnoh but all of the world. And this...this new Arceus would recreate it.

all of the sudden he was ambushed by a Groudon and Kyorge, but somethings is different from the pictures he had seen. They were more,.....darkened....

Groudon used fire blast, Ken dougded it. They weren't too happy to have visiters.

Kyorge then used hydro pump. Ken also dodged it.

He knew he stood no chance.

"what the hell is wrong with you too?"

They looked at him with rage. Then he had a idea.

He sent out his Haunter.

"Haunter, use nightmare on Arceus."

Haunter looked at him, he was serious for once, then he burst into laughing. Same old haunter.

He dodged Groudon and Kyorge's attempts of attacking him. Then he used nightmare on Arceus.

Arceus cried, Groundon and Kyorge then disappeared.

"seems like they were nothing but a illusion.Haunter you can stop now." Ken said.

Haunter obeyed, he seemed to had fun torturing Arceus. He walked over to the baby Arceus. He shook him. Arceus woke up and looked at him. Then the Spear Pillar shook. The walls seemed to move.

The walls changed, Spear Pillar changed back into it's magnificent old self.

Arceus just looked at him. Ken pulled out the orbs, Arceus looked at them with wonder. The orbs glowed together. They stayed together for a long time till Ken moved first. The orbs glowed brightly. He was envoloped in light, he was blinded momentarly, when he could see again he saw he was at Mt. Pyre again. When he took a step back only to step in the baby Arceus. It cuddled his leg.

Great, he thought, i now have to bring this guy without letting anyone know. He walked around, the little baby arceus following every step of his. He looked at the pokemon. He looked just like the arceus from the legend....only smaller. He let alakazam out of his pokeball.

"alakazam, teleport me and arceus to the fortuneteller in alamos town."

"yes sir"

then in a flash they were there.

Wayne flew on Latias out of the ditch, and into the air. At first, Wayne thought about the crystals he obtained. So far he had Red, Orange, and Yellow. He then thought about the places he found the certian crystals. They were in obvious places, but each one was in a different type of natural element. As Latias flew up, Wayne told her to continue flying up, up into the clouds. So she did. And when they went through a thick layer of water droplets, making them wet, the team reached the top. And saw nothing. Latios was heading down, but sh bumped into an invisible walkway. Wayne jumped off, and when it looked stable, continued walking. He walked right into an invisible castle in the sky, and found the door. Thankfully, the inside was visible, and Wayne found the fourth crystal. It was green, in the light, but this one had no wording. Wayne inspected it, but found nothing. But as he was inspecting, he pressed a button on the crystal, and appeared in a room. The room had a door, and seven lights on it. Four of them were lit, and the four were the colors Red, Orange, Yellow, and Green. On the opposite side of the door, there was another door with no lights in it. It wasn't locked, so he went on in. And he appeared back on the island, but next to a lake, that was... frozen. It was winter.

OOC:Umm...

Make it that Lucas dropped the Plate.

IC:Kaisu couldn't beleive it.

Arceus, the Alpha pokemon, was here...

He looked at his Master Ball with a crazy smile on his face.

He was going to Capture him.

"Guys!" he yelled at the rest of the trainers.

He threw all of his pokeballs and they ran towards the trainers.

"Hey, I'm an Elite Trainer too! Just no TV appearances..."

He braced for the battle, the Master ball clutched tight in his glove...

OOC:Can u guys talk to me for once???"

Joe walked over to Lucas. "In all the craziness of the legendary pokemon battle you must of dropped this." He hands Lucas back the drago plate.

"And perhaps we should hold back on the battle for a second. Maybe this thing is coming in peace. I don't think its a good idea to start an unprovoked fight with the God of all Pokemon."

Joe withdrew his pokemon all except Feraligator, who clutched the water plate.

"Agreed."

"I do agree with you, we could'nt attack somthing this magestic..."

he stared up at the sky, where Arceus was, and Kaisu did the same. He thought abouth his Master Ball, and remembered somthing from the Trainer School... "...Before you can catch a Pokemon with a Pokeball, you need to weaken it in battle...There is an extremly rare pokeball called the Master Ball, wich can catch any Pokemon...Legendary Pokemon, Pokemon in ancient myths, are said to be extremly difficult to catch..." Thoughts spun in his head, and he pulled out his Master Ball, showing it to Joe. "You think this could work? At Trainer School they said it could catch any Pokemon..." He said.

"Sorry guys. I have a Master Ball in my pack as well, but I don't want to use it. Not even while catching my Raikou. Its unfair ad no challenge. And besides, I don't think this thing can be confined to a mere human mad pokeball. I have a different idea." He turns towards Feraligator.

"He seems to be interested in these plates. Feraligator, try to talk into the plate and ask Arceus what he wants? Why has he come? And why has all these crazy events been taking place"

OoC: I assume only Knight Rider can respond to this question.

"Ohhh man...! I wanted one!"

"This isn't really the time, but what's your names? I know TJ, he's the reason why I became a Pokemon Trainer, but from then on I didn't watch any TV or anything, but... I'm guessing you guys are famous too or somthing, like I'm going to be known even more soon, thanks to those stupid TV porducers i've been delayed for a fortnight now..." He pulled out his Trainer Card, showing the Orebourge, Heathrome, Eterna and Veilstone badges. "Ahh... I can't wait to go back to Veilstone... I could get my Pokemon a massage and stuff... and I could see my friends again..." He blushed for a while, remembering Stacy... 'Well, at least I won't need to worry about her so much, with our last date and all...' he thought, and he couldn't wait to see her again... 'What if she found another guy!?' he thought suddenly... He looked up, relizing that he had beem in his own world of thought for a while. He snapped to attention, knowing that he would need to concentrate during this fight. "Stay Calm, those memories will last... but remember what is important right now..." he heard the voice inside his head, but it was a strong voice that definetly wasn't his. He looked up at Lucas, who was looking at him too. 'Ugh... why did you have to enter my mind???" "To clear your thoughts... concentrate on what is important now..." Lucas's voice drifted off, and he asked everyone, "What now?", looking at the crew of Elite Trainers, little did they know of this great fate they held, but this fate was fogged, even for him...

OOC:Can I add another Lucario for a short time? I got a great, (Sad though) idea, for when we start fighting, i'll PM it to you, TJ.

When he entered the fortune teller's house, she was looking into her crystal ball watching some sort of poke battle.

"you took your sweet time."

"well if you looked at me, you'll find out why."

She looked at him, then she saw the Arceus.

"How did you?"

"don't ask me, i dont got a funking clue."

"hmmm, well this only means 1 thing."

"what?"

"This can only mean that the timeline is merging. All periods of time for pokemon and humans are being mixed together."

"hmmm sounds better then my idea."

"and that would be?"

"that the world is going to end and that this Arceus was going to make a new world."

"hmmm, that might be true, we cant be sure so we might as well keep that one."

Arceus looked at them.

"well what do we do?"

"I dont know, but do you have the orbs?"

"yeah."

He pulled them out. They glowed brightly next to each other.

"Good, now give them to me."

Ken did as she said. She brought them near her crystal ball. In there was a Arceus inside the Hall of Origin.

Ken ran into the portal, Arceus followed.

"Ken, no! you might not come back."

"and we might not have a chance for this again."

When he went into the Hall of Origin, he saw Arceus.

"Hey Arceus, why are you doing this?!??"

He looked at him then at the small Arceus.

"I have done nothing. I am merely watching you all quarrel. So young, yet you have made to attempt at learning."

"Hey i learned plenty! but since you put it that way, i want to learn why the funk are you doing this?"

"have you not heard me human? I didnt do anything. Tell me, do you beleive in other universes? perhaps a parrell universe?"

"what, what are you talking about?"

"ah, you see I am not the Arceus you look for, I or in a better term, We are the projection of a 1 single Arceus. I dont know why the Arceus in the universe is gone crazy or why its affecting mine and your universe. "

"but tell me if your so all knowing, why is this Arceus is so young compared to you?"

"its because your theory about your universe ending is correct, when the universe is about to be destroyed, Arceus dies and then reborns as its younger self, just like a phoenix. In fact, your universe should be destroyed really soon."

He looked at Arceus. He knelt next to him and put his hand on his head.

"why?"

The young Arceus just looked at him, sensing that he was sad he licked his hand.

He looked at the older Arceus.

"what can i do to stop the end of my universe?"

"collect all the sacred items of the world, and give their power to Arceus, then it will be Arceus's choice."

"well what do i have to get?"

"you already have have 2 of what you need, the orbs."

"Ah, so where are these things?"

"In Kanto, Sinnoh, and johto. Bring these things to Arceus."

A portal opened. Ken started his new journey. He was back in the fortune teller's house.

Joe - "The name's Joe. And that's my buddy Feraligator. I'll introduce you to my other pokemon later. Hopefully ... if there is a later."

Feraligator again spoke into the plate and tried to get Arceus' attention. "Great creator, why are you here? What's wrong and what has been going on lately. If we have upset you in anyway we are sorry, but there are event occuring that have no apparent explanation. And pokemon and humans alike appear to be affected." (He is saying all this in Feraligator language)

OoC: Yes, Feraligator is that diplomatic. ;)

"Master, why does this happen so? If we are your creations, surely you wouild protect us, opposed to destroy us... What is wrong??? In all our years, what have we done to anger you???" Lucas said into the Draco Plate. A lot of it's power had seeped into flygon, but it was still useable. Something struck him... He didn't actually create Pokemon, Mew did... but that would mean one legend was true... a tale that was favoured by all generations of Roilu and Lucario... The legend of Mew... He looked down, thinking... "So, I'm Kaisu, as I said earlier, and thats Pidgiot, Rhyperior, Blastroise, Skarmory and Lucas-But you already know him." Kaisu showed his Trainer card again, showing the five neat badges inserted into the lower part of the Card.

"This is rediculous. We can't keep this up. We can't just stay here and keep fighting, our pokemon are gonna get too tired."

joseph had a determined look on his face as he awaited a new plan from the others. He wasn't very familiar with this regions geography so he felt at a disadvantage.

"Come back out everyone." He released his other four pokemon. Aggron, Flygon, Houndoom, and Raikou.

"Kaisu ... those are my other pokemon. No nicknames though."

Archived