Pokemon RP The Pokemon God's Destruction (LOCK please part 2 coming soon =D)

Silver The Hedgehog

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awesome. I've got an idea. Anyone have an illusion creating attack. For example ... I'm gonna have my Houndoom use smokescrean and Flygon use sandstorm to lower visibility. While the legendaries are confused or can't see well, we'll make our way to the spear pillar immediately.

We can get to the spear pillar by land right? Cause Raikou would be much faster than most flying types."

Joe smirked. "A race huh. i like this. Let's do it. Flygon Houndoom. Use Sandstorm and Smokescrean. "

Houndoom makes a huge engulfing plume of smoke. Flygon starts spinning around and kicks up a massive sandstorm. Just the you see 4 red lights from inside the thick murk (Joe returning Feraligator, Flygon, Aggron, and Houndoom.) Then a burst of yellow flyies out of the murk and starts running at astounding speeds towards the sky pillar.

Just then TJ's cell phone rings ... its Joe "I'll see you guys there... haha"

OoC: Race is on ;)

Raiou surged through the forests and was able to leap lengths of almost 100 ft at a time with ease from one rock formation to the other as he made it towards the mountains. It was easy for the others to keep track of where Joesph was since everytime Raikou feet hit the ground a rumble of thunder followed. Joe looked back and could see the others very close behind him. "Wow, they really are fast." He looks at Raikou, "but we're faster"

Raikou: Of course

Wayne, after going through a collection of adventures that I am too lazy to write down, had seven out of the eight adventures. He learned that the room he appeared in was a room in between dimentions, and could transport him near the next crystal. As he entered the room, he noticed the locked door's lights were all on. He looked at his crystals again. "Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, and Purple. Wait, that's all the colors of the rainbow!" Wayne blurted. "That means we must've completed the task..." "Wait." Latias entered. "That's 7 out of the 8 that we need to complete this task. Maybe that door has something to do with the last one...", but as she finished her sentence, Wayne was already through the door.

"Odd..." Wayne murmured to himself as he saw Latias behind him. "Why am I floating..., and why is the piece of glass supporting me glowing?" Latias answered with a grin, "You are in a matter distortion dimention. If you were to walk foward, you would walk in mid air. The only way to see where you're going is to touch the power source, usually located in the middle." So Wayne continued walking foward, until he bumped into an obelisk. At first, he examined it, and made sure it was stable. By accident, he hit the 8th crystal right out of its socket, and it started rolling. The dimention's power source must've been either the crystal, or the obelisk, because Wayne could see where he was going. The crystal was rolling away, and Wayne followed, and he caught it. At that moment, Latais dissappeared. Wayne looked around, but still, no Latias. He was about to give up when he too, dissappeared, and reappeared in that same room he started from, but this time with the crystal in hand. He figured if he took the door opposite the locked door, he would appear where he was when he found the 7th crystal, and walk home from there. But he suddenly appeared next to the temple where Latios presided. At that moment, Wayne took the first good look of the crystal. It was rainbow colored, glowing in beauty from the rays of the sun. Wayne then took his eyes off of the crystal, and headed inside the temple. When he entered, Latios wasn't present. He looked at the sun dial in the middle, and remembered that it had 8 sockets in it, the right size for the crystals. He inserted the crystals, going by order of color in the rainbow, and put the rainbow colored crystal at the top. Wayne stood back, but nothing happened. He looked at it again, ajusted all the crystals, but still, nothing. But he did recognize on thing. In the middle, there was another socket. None of the crystals fit in that socket, so he expected Latias to give an explanation, like: "We missed one", or "You need to split one in half" etc. Wayne then remembered another thought. Latios said that his necklace was important. It helped find all the crystals, but it was also... "A key to Light!" Wayne screamed. He put his necklace's center, the Soul Dew, in the socket, and the sun turned bright. A beam of light came down on the sun-shaped sun dial, and the Soul Dew started glowing. The crystals glowed too, and they made a very bright light show. And poof. The lights dissappeared. The beam dimmed down. But out of the rays, Latios aproached. And Latios was Wayne's. Wayne was so happy, but that didn't last long. And as they rejoiced, the sun turned black. Black as a black cat eating black licorice under black coal during the new moon at midnight. And the skies turned gray. And the oceans turned red. And the earth burned. The darkest time, has come.

Kaisu soared upwards on his Pidgiot. Then he remembered somthing. He looked around for Lucas, and found him atop a tree far ahead of Joe and Raiku. "Guys, Stop when you get to Lucas, he can Teleport, and spear pillars close enough from where Lucas is!" Kaisu yelled at everyone. "Now, EEEEEEEEXTREME SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!" Kaisu yelled, adn Pidgiot surged towards Lucas, stopping at the last second. "GUYS STOP WHEN YOU GET TO LUCAS!!!!!!" Kaisu yelled again... He saw somthing glowing underneath him, adn he relized who it was... Celebi. He pulled out his Master Ball, and Lucas saw too. "Aura Sphere!" Lucas yelled, and it hit Celebi dead on. He threw the ball, and a purple flash apeared below him, and the closed master ball floated up to him... Kaisu grinned, at least he had a legendary now... He called Celebi out, adn it created a portal into the near future... the earth was slit in two... the skies black... the sea red... The Beggining of the Accolaspe... The Gods Destruction... Kasiu looked back and waited for the others...

OOC: I wanted to get a Legendary, and I was going to get RegiRegias, but the chance passed, so I decided to catch one now...

Kaisu heard a massive ear shattering roar that was mixed with a crack of thunder. He looked down and saw Raikou (with Joe on his back) leaping up the tree in only 2 jumps. Eventhough Raikou was quite large he was agile enough to perfectly stay on the tree and not fall off the small branches. He stopped on the middle top point of the tree with his 4 feet closely together.

"so teleport huh? Can it work with all of us?"

Randomly, Latias bumped into Saskuto. "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to do that." Latias said. "I'll be on my way now, but tell me if you have found a legend, if you know what that is, I need their help." Latias looked burned, as if something hurt her. She was tempting to run away from something, but it could have been anything. Just as Latias was about to leave, she looked up, and the sky there turned dark too. The sun was fading, from a hot white to a dim grey, then to ultamite black. The trees started looking pale, and looped more depressingly down. The birds in the sky were fading, and the sky's color dimmed down to nothing.

And it rained.

Black spots filled the sky, pouring down on the unlucky world. But this rain was odd. It just... wasn't rain. The impact hurt badly, and when puddles formed in the ground, they were as black as charcoal. It couldn't be rain. It felt more like a pokemon move, but altered. And if it was a pokemon move, there had to be a source. "Arceus... why did you betray us?" Latias murmured as she looked down, crying to the floor.

Archived