Pokemon RP The Pokemon God's Destruction (LOCK please part 2 coming soon =D)

Silver The Hedgehog

• Replies 820
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pidgiot got hit by the rain, knocking him of course.

Kaisu jumped off and returned him, and he was hit by an unusual amount of rain...

this was now a storm... Lucas had an idea that just might work....

He ran up and jumped off the tree, and dissapeared.

Arceus was unlike his usual self... Pimal....

Lucas stared at the pokemon's feet, unable to move...

"Traitor...' he muttered... and he looked back down the mountain, he fell, as he had used a great amount of his Aura. Kaisu, had an idea. "Guys, how about we stop this, before?" he said, pulling out a Master Ball....

OOC:Only Joe MIGHT know about Celebi, so ya.

Joe grabbed Kaisu and threw him on Raikou. He then told Saskuto to follow them. Raikou ran with lightning fast speed towards the mountain and caught Lucas who was falling from the high cliffs. Raikou then landed on one of the grooves and took everyone into a small cave-like outcove.

Raikou: "This should keep us safe from the rain until we come up with a plan. We must conserve our strength."

Raikou then kneeled down on all fours to rest a bit and gather its thoughts

OoC: joe would know about Celebi, but in wat way do you need. What about Celebi? What should I say or do to help your point? you could pm me if need be.

Joe - "OK everyone. Let's think of something here. Arceus is the God of all pokemon. We tried to reason with it ... and it certainly doesn't seem to be playing well with others. I don't know why it would suddenly start acting like this. I can only think of 2 possible options.

1) We find a mew. Didn't someone in our team have one. Perhaps since Mew is also an extremely ancient pokemon, perhaps it can help us more.

or

2) This one is kinda out there, but ... it would involve a pokemon known as Celebi. Legend says that it can time travel. Perhaps we could go back in time and talk to Arceus before he goes mad. Maybe warn him that this will happen.

I still don't feel right attacking the God of all pokemon. If we defeat him, what will take his place? Would everything be plunged into chaos.

OoC: OK, is it just the 3 (maybe 4 of us). We can't really end this unless Knight Rider is here. :/ Can we get a sign here?

"Yeah, he's praticly our leader...." Kaisu said.

"Wait, you mean, this one?" he said, pulling out a Master Ball. He summon Celebi. "I created a veiwing portal into the future and it dosn't look good..." He said, and Celebi made another Veiw portal. There was a war going on, bombs dropped on cities....

"Wait... World War 1? 2?" he said, puzzled.

OOC:Celebi's mischeivus, so he made on into the past.

Serriously, NR, we need you Approval on this, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pooooooooooost...........

Wayne had gotten Latios, and left the island as quickly as possible. They went a different direction than Latias, they went towards Spear Pillar. But they weren't planning on doing anything related to Arceus. Wayne had heard from the news that rain was around that area, and it wasn't ordinary rain. Latias insisted on staying in safety, but Latios disagreed. "This is something bigger than a regular thunderstorm, Latias. Much, much bigger." Latios insisted. "We must go and help."

At the top of Spear Pillar, a creature stands on a broken pillar. More creatures, that look the same, stood on different pillars. And in the center, was a disruptive force so big, that not even space can compare. "Have we opened the portal?" the center creature asked. The other creatured appeared and revealed themselves as the Deoxys Forms. They were tied by chains made of black energy, and were forced to answer, "Yes, my lord, part of the portal has opened in succession." he center creature, please by this thought, answered in a monotone voice, "Good, good. Now we can take over this world with its puny pokemon!" As the creature said that, one of the Deoxys tried to escape, but the creature appeared out of nowhere and smacked the Deoxys to the floor with a familiar pokemon move. Special Rend. "What a pity, they don't have the negative versions of you in our world. I guess I have to deal with you..."

On the ground where the rain fell, the earth molded itself, twisting and turning, and finally came out with a sculpture of a Togepi. It was then surrounded by an evil aura, and seemed to come to life. It went on a complete rampage, destroying everything in its way, and when it reached a human, there was no exception.

Kaisu just stared into the portal,

unable to speak. He saw Joe holding up his plate, and he looked at Lucas, who ran up and held up the Draco Plate. He looked around, and saw somthing. A red plate. He ran up and picked it up, and held that up to. Lucas started glowing and a faint Aura came over him, and it seemed to be flowing into the plate. He was charging it, and drawing some of it's power.

Noticed that the plates started, and watched in awe.

"SOMEBODY TAKE A PICTURE, NOW!" he yelled. There was a bright flash, and he saw Lucas getting thrown back into cave, and the plate falling. Kaisu tried to grab it, but missed.

OOC:Anyone notice Twin_Souls ain't here???

It took him weeks to finally get all the legendary items from all the regions.

He gave them to the young Arceus. He just looked at them. They started to glow together.

And in a flash of light, the young Arceus is back to his original age.

"you have brought me back to my original form, what is it you want?"

"you know what i wanted."

"right, the saving of your precious universe, this is out of my controll, one of the Arceus in another universe is disrupting our universe for some reason. Let us go to him and find out what is the problem."

And with that a portal opened into Kaisu, Wayne, and T.J's universe.

OoC: A very, BIG time warp.

On Spear Pillar, a form was created, and the area around it became black with fear. The creature from my previous post knelt, obeying his kingliness. "Has your quadrant done the job?" the form asked. The creature then answered,"Yes, our job is completed. Now the portal is opened." "Perfect... I knew I could trust my good pal Negative Palkia. Have you captured those menacing out-worldly beings?" the form asked. "Yes, all four, if you look over to the side- wait, where did Normal deoxys go?!" Negative Palkia answered. "They are very tricky," Arceus explained. "They must be caught. Send in Troop 4." "Yes sir." Negative Palkia answered.

In a Temple, a image of Dialga appears, except it's covered in evil aura. It destroyed the temple, and moved on, crushing everything in its path. Following him were regular looking Ghost Pokemon. But when you looked closer, they were sometimes throwing themselves into other pokemon, and the poor pokemon gained an evil aura. They were being possessed. As the negative Dialga walked through the town, another figure came out of the gloom. It was the regular Dialga, ready to fight.

When the 2 Arceus and Ken finally arrived, they appeared in the Hall of Origin. It was empty.

"This is the source of the disturbance, we must be on our guard." said Arceus.

"yeah, i sense it too, the Arceus of this universe has gone crazy." said the other Arceus.

"well, where do we start looking for him?" asked Ken.

"i sense something that is deadly as me, er us." Said Arceus.

"alright, Go Gasly!"

Gasly was glad to be out of his pokeball. He looked around. Even though it looked exactly looked like the Hall of Origin in their universe, he knew it was different. Just when they was about to leave, a dark Lugia appeared and attacked them.

Archived