The Great Battle - Capture the Castle

六兆年と一夜物語

Ryzira is Unfazed' date=' She is a Succubus, Then Ryzira Releases some kind of Black Powder, Poisoning Yuki

[/quote']

[align=center]Yuki's unnatural organ systems fix it so that it healed her.

Ragnarok - 1,500,000

Saturn Paladin - 1,500,000

Yuki Nagato - 20,000,000

Itsuki Koizume - 8,000,000[/align]

I attempt to drop an anvil on ragnarok1945

[align=center]It crushes his skull because Itsuki is helping Yuki reprogram her settings.

SaTuRnPaLaDiN - 1' date='500,000

Yuki Nagato - 20,000,000

Itsuki Koizume - 8,000,000[/align']

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Summon A Tentacled Monster to Rape Yuki Nagato while I Unleash the 10 Hells of the end.... again

The Plymetal Robots kills the tentacled monster and destroys the source of this 10 Hells of the End.

I unleash my EVIL hamster to kill them

Sadly' date=' the Plymetal Robot grabs the hamster and crushes it to death.

I attack Plymetal by summoning a corrosive acid rain to rust it.

The Plymetal Robot is severely damaged, and cannot attack.

Plymetal Robot - 100,000

I summon tenten who attacks plymetal monster with her twin rising dragons because she is so angry since plywood killed her father she throws the weapons extra hard.

Nagato tells Tenten that since her father has never been seen or spoken of, Tenten runs away in tears. Nagato then generates a barrier that causes the weapons Tenten threw to fall to the ground.

Hm.

I teleport the damaged Plymetal Robot inside of Kilauea and drop a napalm bomb on it, thus melting the metal components and burning the plywood. To be safe that the Plymetal Robot doesn't plug Kilauea and use a napalm-resistant oil, I also summon a maelström of fireproof termites to keep it busy; as it has already been damaged by the corrosive acid, some wood is exposed, and the termites cannot be resisted except by insecticides. To prevent that, I genetically alter the termites to resist all insecticidal compounds.

How's that?

I secretly poison the tea, after said this since it would never be that easy I force him to a shadow game which he loses since he doesn't know how to play card games, then if that doesn't work I shoot him with a psitol, if that doesn't work I cast Hellbiter which gives all the foes the zombie status (even the plywood robot, since Cait Sith was a robot and also sucpectable to the zombie stats) I soon then cast Full-life on the enemy party which as the ultimate heal spell and zombies taking damage from heal spells, this would result in the in them all dieing.

Not that it ressurects dead party menbers so it won't actually heal them if I miss.

I secretly poison the tea' date=' after said this since it would never be that easy I force him to a shadow game which he loses since he doesn't know how to play card games, then if that doesn't work I shoot him with a psitol, if that doesn't work I cast Hellbiter which gives all the foes the zombie status (even the plywood robot, since Cait Sith was a robot and also sucpectable to the zombie stats) I soon then cast Full-life on the enemy party which as the ultimate heal spell and zombies taking damage from heal spells, this would result in the in them all dieing.

Not that it ressurects dead party menbers so it won't actually heal them if I miss.

[/quote']

Koizumi, being the genius that he is, stops drinking the tea. Also, Koizumi plays a mighty Tele-DAD Deck and pwnz you. Surrounding himself with his Esper Barrier, Koizumi is not inflicted by Hellbiter. Nagato uses her powers to make herself and the Plywood Robot invulnerable as well.

Ryko Creates Another Portal and Unleashes the 10 hells of the End.... again

Nagato' date=' having witnessed the only technique you seem to use, was able to make Koizumi, the Plywood Robot, and herself, completely invulnerable to your attack.

I throw Ryko at the Plywood robot for being unoriginal.

Nagato uses her powers to throw Ryko to the ground.

Koizumi, astonished that he was able to use his Esper powers early, at last realizes that the battle is occuring within a closed space. Thus, a Shinjin appears and destroys the Plywood Robot. Their purpose served, Koizumi and Nagato flee, and the Shinjin vanishes. But, Koizumi and Nagato promise to return when the time is right.

But now, you must fight to almighty Crab Helmet.

Crab Helmet - 900,000,000

Crab Helmet countered using Cursed Seal of the Forbidden Spell.

Crab Helmet summons Gladiator Beast Heraklinos, Doomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode, Dark Armed Dragon, and Judgment Dragon to his aid.

Gladiator Beast Heraklinos - 3,000

Doomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode - 2,900

Dark Armed Dragon - 2,800

Judgment Dragon - 3,000

[align=center]Ever since it's been too long that an attack did not occur, Xemnas (FINAL) appears, ready to attack (and he has is super über laser swords).

Gladiator Beast Heraklinos - 3,000

Doomkaiser Dragon/Assault Mode - 2,900

Dark Armed Dragon - 2,800

Judgment Dragon - 3,000

Xemnas - 1,300,000[/align]

Archived