The Great Battle - Capture the Castle

六兆年と一夜物語

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Call YCMaker to Ban Crab Helmet

However' date=' since you requested a ban for basically no reason, you are banned instead.

I synchro summon (using myself as a tuner and Ryko as my non tuner) Nexev. He then proceeds to play the field card Speed World and rides around on a motorbike.

However, with Ryko banned, the Synchro Summon does not occur.

Crab Helmet has Non-Fusion Area active.

I don't believe that works on Contact Fusion. Could be wrong, though. It worked that way in the anime (lolanimerules), but I think it works in the actual game as well. If it does, great. If not, then I do this:

(Worth looking up, though. It does have me interested if you can abuse Neos that way)

Use Mystical Space Typhoon on Non-Fusion Area.

Crab Helmet has Non-Fusion Area active.

I don't believe that works on Contact Fusion. Could be wrong' date=' though. It worked that way in the anime (lolanimerules), but I think it works in the actual game as well. If it does, great. If not, then I do this:

(Worth looking up, though. It does have me interested if you can abuse Neos that way)

Use Mystical Space Typhoon on Non-Fusion Area.

[/quote']

Crab Helmet, having managed to take over of Konami and Upper Deck, edits the banlist so that Mystical Space Typhoon is banned.

Unfortunately' date=' Transcendance makes Ryko immortal to the Ban

[/quote']

Ryko Turns into a Transcended Whispering Beast and fires 3 Beams of Black Fire at Crab Helmet

Crab Helmet is finally hit.

Crab Helmet - 999,980,000

I play stop attack to place ~JC~ Ghost in facedown position and use Nobleman of crossout to kill him

Crab Helmet bans Stop Attack and Nobleman of Crossout.

Archived