The Great Battle - Capture the Castle

六兆年と一夜物語

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I throw a bomb at Ryko for using the same attack over and over again and then i throw a nuke at Crab Helmet (or at least i try to)

The awesomeness of Crab Helmet stopped the attack and aimed it back on you.

I Summon Buster Dragon - Envoy of the Armegeddon/Assault Mode to be very Loyal to me' date=' At which I Unleash the 10 Hells of the End again

[/quote']

Xemnas stabs you for unleashing the 10 Hells of the end and he cuts off Buster Dragon's head.

I activate Lightning Vortex to kill them all.

[align=center]You got rid of the monsters' date=' but not Xemnas. His awesomeness prevents him from getting killed.

Crab Helmet - 900,000,000

Xemnas - 1,300,000[/align']

I summon both Riku and Sora to fight Xemnas' date=' I then proceed To summon a lobster but he uses his magnet to escape.

[/quote']

Crab Helmet kicks the @ss out of Riku and Sora. Xemnas cuts off the lobsters head.

I summon Panik and use his sheer handsomeness to power a laser to deal damage equal to Panik's handsomeness, and as Crab Helmet himself stated Panik is very handsome.

Also I get a seagull and since seagulls eat crabs it takes of Crab helmet's crab helmet making his name seem stupid.

I hack Crab Helmet's account and IP ban him. |:P <---monobrow lives.

Crab Helmet had a hack-block set up a while ago.

I summon Panik and use his sheer handsomeness to power a laser to deal damage equal to Panik's handsomeness' date=' and as Crab Helmet himself stated Panik is very handsome.

Also I get a seagull and since seagulls eat crabs it takes of Crab helmet's crab helmet making his name seem stupid.

[/quote']

Crab Helmet, taken aback by Panik dashing good looks, is hit by the laser. However, he reflects the laser using his Mod powers and slays the seagulls.

Crab Helmet - 899,999,900

ooc: jeez everything ican currently think of to attack involves killing off all my party members and myself.

I'll use monster reborn to bring back judgement dragon on our side and have him attack crab helmet.

Judgment Dragon is a Nomi, and therefore Monster Reborn does not work on him. Crab Helmet, who thrives off of such foolish mistakes, restores HP.

Crab Helmet - 1,000,000,000

I kill Crab Helmet, I'm not telling you how because I'f I do you will manage to negate it.

Fine

I get Sleevecard to help me and his awesomeness makes Crab Helmet jelous, then when he is distracted I manage to summon his Wilford Brimley card who starts to rant about the old days. Then I summon Schnark Deider (the main villian of 5Ws) and while he is really distracted I build a giant castle defense fortress off screen.

Crab Helmet bans Sleevecard for the duration of the fight. Crab Helmet then goes to the Card Maker and deletes his Wilford Brimley card, thus causing the card to fade vanish from existence. Schnark Deider, being a proposed Fanfiction character, is slain when Crab Helmet edits all posts containing then name of Schnark Deider.

You foolish Roxas fail to realize Wilford Brimly is both his sig AND his title, if he loses that and I use my powers to destroy Chrimatech Overdragon (his avatar) then he will be near harmless, as it is he probbaly suffers a major power drain.

I tell Larxene that Crab Helmet has insulted Zexaeon and watch as she invokes her most unholy wrath upon him.

When Buster Dragon/Assault Mode was Slain' date=' He Blew up, Destroying Everything the opponents had, even their lives, and Buster Dragon/Assault Mode was Revived using his own Effect, Then I call YCMaker to Ban Crab Helmet

[/quote']

Crab Helmet questions what made come to a conclusion. YCMaker, realizing that Crab Helmet acts how he does simply because he has to deal with such tomfoolery, bans you instead.

I summon Bob from monster vs aliens and he eats crab helmet.

Crab Helmet summons Chimeratech Overdragon' date=' who chews Bob with his many heads.

Chimeratech Ovedragon - 32,000

You foolish Roxas fail to realize Wilford Brimly is both his sig AND his title, if he loses that and I use my powers to destroy Chrimatech Overdragon (his avatar) then he will be near harmless, as it is he probbaly suffers a major power drain.

I tell Larxene that Crab Helmet has insulted Zexaeon and watch as she invokes her most unholy wrath upon him.

Crab Helmet changes his title simply to "Super Moderator", then changes his avatar back to his old Shy Guy avatar.

Before Larxene can unleash her madness, Crab Helmet bans her.

To avoid further trouble, Crab Helmet summons Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8, a Jinzo equipped with Amplifier, and Destiny Hero - Plasma.

Crab Helmet - 1,000,000,000

Doomkaiser Dragon - 2,400

Chimeratech Overdragon - 32,000

Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8 - 3,000

Jinzo w/ Amplifier - 2,400

Destiny Hero-Plasma - 1,900

I tribute "Horus Level 8" and "Chimeratech Overdragon" to give Crab the "Lava Golem", offer "Plasma" and "Doomkaiser Dragon" for another "Lava Golem", give Crab a "Grinder Golem" and get 2 little Fiend tokens, use "Brain Control" to take "Lava Golem" (paying 800 HP), then tribute the "Lava Golem" and the 2 little Fiend tokens to summon "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms"

*phew*

I tribute "Horus Level 8" and "Chimeratech Overdragon" to give Crab the "Lava Golem"' date=' offer "Plasma" and "Doomkaiser Dragon" for another "Lava Golem", give Crab a "Grinder Golem" and get 2 little Fiend tokens, use "Brain Control" to take "Lava Golem" (paying 800 HP), then tribute the "Lava Golem" and the 2 little Fiend tokens to summon "Raviel, Lord of Phantasms"

*phew*

[/quote']

Sadly, the effect of the first Lava Golem prevents you from summoning any further. However, Lava Golem's presence does damage Crab Helmet.

Crab Helmet - 999,999,000

Doomkaiser Dragon - 2,400

Lava Golem - 3,000

Jinzo w/ Amplifier - 2,400

Destiny Hero-Plasma - 1,900

Bob easily reforms himself since he is indestructible and then again tries to eat crab helmet. Meanwhile I summon Kisame who proceeds to Use suiton: Goshoku-zame(water release five man eating sharks) on jinzo and attacks doom kaiser dragon with Samehada.

Plasma negates Kisame's abilities, therefore Kisame cannot perform any jutsu. However, the attack on Doomkaiser Dragon does connect.

Doomkaiser Dragon - 2,340

Crab Helmet, acknowledging that threat that Lava Golem presents, tributes him to summon Armed Dragon LV5.

Armed Dragon LV5 - 2,400

Lava Golem only stops you from Normal Summoning or Setting. It does not stop Special Summoning (which all my moves were). Meh, don't really care anymore...

I play "Fiend's Sanctuary" and tribute it for "Raiza the Storm Monarch". Using the effect of Raiza, I return "Armed Dragon Lv.5" back to the top of Crab's deck/whatever.

Lava Golem only stops you from Normal Summoning or Setting. It does not stop Special Summoning (which all my moves were). Meh' date=' don't really care anymore...[/i']

I play "Fiend's Sanctuary" and tribute it for "Raiza the Storm Monarch". Using the effect of Raiza, I return "Armed Dragon Lv.5" back to the top of Crab's deck/whatever.

I activate Solemn Judgment before you summon Raiza the Storm Monarch.

Archived