Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Dark Uprising!! |Ended| |Lock!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Suddenly, The Winged Dragon of Ra and Slifer the Sky Dragon appeared after 30 seconds during the battle. "Come on!" He looked through his deck and he found Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare. Suddenly, she appeared in a heartbeat. "Get Slifer!" Yubel then started to attack the Sky Dragon. Great, I need 1 more card...aah. This will do. "Come out Trident Dragon! Attack RA!"

Suddenly, The Winged Dragon of Ra and Slifer the Sky Dragon appeared after 30 seconds during the battle. "Come on!" He looked through his deck and he found Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare. Suddenly, she appeared in a heartbeat. "Get Slifer!" Yubel then started to attack the Sky Dragon. Great, I need 1 more card...aah. This will do.

Kyohaku searched everywhere until he saw something of interest. A young girl was encased in a crystal, as she was holding the 3 Egyptian God cards. Blue-Eyes White Dragon suddenly appeared. "Burn the Crystal." He did what he was told. The Crystal melted, and the girl was released. Outside, the Egyptian God Cards disappeared. "I activate Monster Reborn, and I choose Ron Yim."

Using the tackle as a distraction, he picked up the young girl and rushed out. He rushed throughout the hallways then went down to the basement. "What the..." he put down the young girl and stared. There were 7 items, in different shapes. The only thing in common was that they were solid gold and had an eye in their center. "What..." he took the one that looked like a pyramid with a puzzle. A flash happened, as he saw a taller and older version of himself. Hello.

Using the tackle as a distraction, he picked up the young girl and rushed out. He rushed throughout the hallways then went down to the basement. "What the..." he put down the young girl and stared. There were 7 items, in different shapes. The only thing in common was that they were solid gold and had an eye in their center. "What..." he took the one that looked like a pyramid with a puzzle. A flash happened, as he saw a taller and older version of himself.

Suddenly, the young girl woke up. Kyohaku put the Puzzle and wore it as a necklace. She asked, "Where are we?" "In the basement." "Huh..." She walked and took a necklace and put it around her neck. Suddenly, Kyohaku transformed. He became older and taller. "Come on Ron. It's game time.", he said with a sense of pride. "What is your name?" "Hikime."

Archived