Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Dark Uprising!! |Ended| |Lock!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wayne could run away at the moment, but he decided to stay. Taking the fact that Lady Agas was mad at him for releasing Brandon. "Here, I'll make a deal, Agas. If me and Brandon defeat you and Asher, can you stop taking over the world. But if we lose you may kill me. But only me."

Wayne spit out something, it seemed to be an orb. It cracked on the floor, revealing light that was so bright, it was blinding to any human. The light dissolved the dark around it, revealing the real world. It also attempted to cure Ron, but it failed.

But, Asher isn't just right. Aura enveloped around Ron, causing him to float. Then as soon as the aura around him disappeared, Ron was as good as new, but then he said: "Heheh.. I like this sort of power.. I shall obliterate everyone that doesn't belong to US!" and then ran at 345K km/h.

[align=center]The light suddenly changed into a pack of cards. "What?" Kyohaku suddenly lifted them in the air, actually bewildered of how he can pick them up. He looked at them with curiosity.

[spoiler=Cards]

82626zhb.jpg82626g.jpg

82626mik.jpg82626d.jpg

82626cxl.jpg82626ulk.jpg

82626ehx.jpg82626oef.jpg

82626vsz.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]

1 or more Tuner monsters + 3 "Immortal Soldier" non-Tuner monsters

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned from your Extra Deck, add to your hand 1 "Immortal Soldier" or "Earthbound Immortal" to your hand and activate 1 Field Spell Card from your hand, deck, or Graveyard. This card cannot be removed from the field by card effects. If this card is used to Advance Summon a "Earthbound Immortal" monster, Special Summon 1 "Diowi Token" (Fiend-Type/Level 6/DARK/ATK 2300/DEF 2600) to your field. If this card is destroyed by battle and you do not take Battle Damage, Special Summon 1 "Immortal Soldier" used to Synchro Summon this card.

(If you are wondering, images are from Father Wolf and Deviantart.)

"What do I do?", Kyohaku said with a curious expression.[/align]

Archived