Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: The Dark Uprising!! |Ended| |Lock!|

Chaotic Angel

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyohaku fell. "AAAGH! Curse you!" Yubel suddenly was forming again. The eye turned into a blood red color. A face appeared from the chest. He grew even more wings. On his legs, he grew eyes the size of a bed. Even though his arms did not change, his tail grew a sword. Each of the dragon heads grew a small face on them. "I am the Ultimate Nightmare." The academy suddenly shrouded in darkness; the crystals were melting. His dragon heads suddenly wrapped Ron. It felt like being stuck under 1,000 Miles under the ocean, as the pressure was intense.

The Immortal Soldiers were watching. "Pathetic human, you think that freezing me will stop me?" The heads suddenly were ripped out of the ice. I cannot be stopped. "I am the Ultimate Nightmare." All of his eyes, 16 in total, were aimed at Ron. "Mind Destruction." Suddenly, it felt the world stopped. All colors were inverted. "I shall destroy your old form!" Then time was starting again. The colors were back to normal.

The Immortal Soldiers were watching. "Pathetic human, you think that freezing me will stop me?" The heads suddenly were ripped out of the ice. I cannot be stopped. "I am the Ultimate Nightmare." All of his eyes, 16 in total, were aimed at Ron. "Mind Destruction."

[align=center]OoC: If I can summarize it...

I got knocked out (KYOHAKU) when Ron (ANGELIC CHAMPION) hit me. But Immortal Soldier - Jawa Laqha summoned Yubel. Then Yubel transformed into Terror Incarnate form, but it didn't work. Now, he's in his The Ultimate Nightmare form.

That's pretty much it that I can tell.[/align]

Wayne thought for a bit. "Ha, a soul of an angel, easy. I am part light, and only a pure soul can go into heaven without dying. This'll be easy, I can just summon the really long stairs into heaven." Wayne said a weird incantation, then a bunch of stairs made out of light formed, and they led up into the clouds. Wayne started walking, and soon enough was in heaven.

Kyohaku was watching. "I guess I gotta try something. Come forth, Blue-Eyes White Dragon!" In a heartbeat, a White Dragon suddenly appeared. "I think we are in a Duel Summon zone, where we can Summon monsters freely. They will come to life, and the respective owner can only Summon and De-Summon monsters from their respective cards. The only exception to this rule is if the owner is in deep peril, like when I was trapped in a crystal, the monsters can come out of their cards. Now, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, use Burst Stream of Destruction! Rid of the crystals!" A white flash appeared from the dragon's mouth. It was propelled faster then a cheetah. When it hit the crystals, the crystal melted, freeing students trapped in the crystals.

Kyohaku was watching. "I guess I gotta try something. Come forth, Blue-Eyes White Dragon!" In a heartbeat, a White Dragon suddenly appeared. "I think we are in a Duel Summon zone, where we can Summon monsters freely. They will come to life, and the respective owner can only Summon and De-Summon

He knew there is 1 thing to do. "I summon thee, Raviel, Lord of Phantasms!" A big blue giant similar to Obelisk came. "Raviel, attack!" He lifted his hand then it went straight. Obelisk acted like a mirror. His fist came straight. When they clashed, parts of rage were flung. "I could use a little help here!"

Archived