Modern Magic <Started but still accepting!> Chaptor 1 Part 2 - Many Mistakes

.Legend

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The man awoke from his slumber inside of one of the INN's quaint and small rooms within the town. He got dressed, attached his blades to his back, and put on his old looking and tattered long jacket. After he was done his routine he locked the door, but instead of placing it on the top of the door frame like he usually would he took it with him. When he walked up to the bar and placed the key on the counter with a light clatter the barkeep looked at him with a slight frown. "Today's the day kid, you have been staying here for fifteen years." The man smirked at the barkeep and then laughed a bit. "I know, old man. You gonna miss me?" The barkeep laughed loudly. "Please kid, you ain't THAT good at what ya do!" They both laughed together for a few minutes until the man slung his rucksack over his shoulder and started to walk out the door. "Alright, I'll be seein' ya youngin'" The laughed again all the way until the man had finally left the INN.

Zeke was walking down a dark alley, unotice. He was looking for potential human auroras to train to stand up against the Dark Elders and the immortals serving them.

Zeke *sighs*: This will take awhile. Ive been 13 form quite some time (100 years).

The man who had just left the INN not to long ago had already been heading out of the town. Goodbye, you nice quaint mountain town of Fajio, I won't miss you but when I found out where I belong I'll come back and share my traveling stories. The man thought as he smirked and turned to start walking down the road...

Archived