Modern Magic <Started but still accepting!> Chaptor 1 Part 2 - Many Mistakes

.Legend

ooc: do you not have eyes to read?

^re say^

"It's time for yo to go my boy, I'm glad you found this place." The man looked toward the tree with a smirk. "Will I ever see you or this place again..." The Ent smirked and chuckled a bit. "Only time will tell my boy. Now, I have searched your feelings and your soul and I believe I know not where you belong in final." The man frowned. "I see..." The Ent smiled, as if having a clever idea. "But I do know where you belong for the moment." The man was suddenly back, at the town of Fajio and inside the INN. "Huh, I thought you already left kid?" The bartender said to the man in a confused tone of voice. "No. After all, how could I leave my...home."

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"So your saying men of evil can't do good things..." The man said as he smirked and looked at the bodies. "Still, if they just said that they were "found out" that could mean anything. But if that's what happened then that's what I believe." The man said with yet another smirk at the two. "Careful out there, it's a crazy mixed up world." He said, as he reentered the bar and sat at the counter.

Archived