Modern Magic <Started but still accepting!> Chaptor 1 Part 2 - Many Mistakes

.Legend

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Phinas appeared in front of his lords, The Elders "My lords..." He said while bowing before them. "The Dark Elders have been found, and with them being found there also have been found two warriors of whom i thought where not strong. Zeke is in trouble and i cannot continue until i have further commands!"

Elder #1: Go and help your freind. After the battle, bring him here, we widh to meet him.

Back at the Battle:

Zeke:Ah, *Zeke got knocked back, but fliped and landed on his feat. Zeke runs at him, ready to slash but apears behind him and whipes to the floor.*

Zeke sees a man heading out of town and sences a strong aurora. He runs at him.

ooc: sorry I wasn't here to respond' date=' but you can't sense a null aurora =\

You can sense it as zero I suppose =)

The man who had just left the town was still walking down the seemingly endless path. [i']"If I could kill a thousand men, would I have the chance to kill them again?"[/i] The man said, spitting a song lyric from a song he heard a few years ago. "If I walked out of this place, just to feel your everlasting grace. Would love me so? Or would you let me go?" He kept singing the song lyrics, and after he was done one song he sung another. This man was in no way shape or form a good singer, nor did he even like to sing. But when your walking a lonely path, even your own voice can feel like company...

"Hmmm, do you know what happens with this ring?" said Lucinda. "I get stronger powers!" One of her wings was struck by the lightning. "That won't matter." A showering of emerald green glitter sprinkled onto the floor. Lucinda crossed her arms in a X shape and flung them back out. At once the glitter raised and shot towards Zeke. "I'd be careful if I were you, that glitter is more than it seems."

Zeke got hit with 5 specks of glitter in his arm. He grabbed in pain

Zeke:Nice, but ime ready for you.

Zeke's aurora became visable to everyone and his eyes turned gold. His whips became longer and whent gold. He flung both of them a Lucinda and made her fall. one of her wings got to badly damaged for her to fly.

Archived