Modern Magic <Started but still accepting!> Chaptor 1 Part 2 - Many Mistakes

.Legend

Name - Lucinda

Age - Unknown

Bio - Born as a fairy with earth abilities, she was regarded as perfect - too perfect. One day she was strolling through the woods when she suddenly disappeared. When she returned she had changed and was noticibly wearing a gold ring with a large encrusted emerald. Fairies also noticed she had a wand with her, but she never used it. Ten days later she had gone away from fairy territory and that was the last any fairy had seen her.

Apearence (Pic or discription) - Waist-length gold hair, amethyst eyes, slim (so her's body's just right), has a pair of emerald green wings

Elder, Dark Elder, Imortal or Human - Imortal

Class - Fairy (custom) - able to fly, are split into different elements. Lucinda's an earth fairy, which means she can draw energy from her earthen surroundings and use that energy in her magic but she avoids doing this unless she has to use it as it can permanently cripple her magical abilities if she overdoes it too much.

Aurora Color - Silver

Side - Evil

Serves and Elder or a Dark Elder - Dark Elder

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OoC: yay!

Lucinda was flying over the air when she saw Fajio town. I sense there are people against the Dark Elders ... I must see for myself. At once she swooped down and straightened as she nearly touched the ground. She gently landed on her bare feet, then walked on.

Name - Phinas Artirus
Age - 26
Bio - He was born as an immortal, he always new there was something about himself and later it would seem he would possess magical skills. Though he is 26 he possesses the same knowledge and wisdom as a human who has lived for eternity.
Apearence (Pic or discription) - http://wraith60.deviantart.com/art/Mage-36946236
Elder, Dark Elder, Imortal or Human - Immortal
Class - Electrivisionist: By using the power of electricity he can stun, kill, or sense people from far.
Aurora Color - Red
Side - Good
Serves and Elder or a Dark Elder - Elder

OoC: Accepted but your electrovist class is the same thing as an elementalist with the power of lightning. Also yopu cant be Born an imortal' date=' you must optain immortality.

[/quote']

Ooc:Okay, i obtained immortality by the overuse of my magic. Where do we start then?

Phinas saw someone landing on the ground, it looked as if the person was flying and he slowly walked towards her "What are you doing here?" he took out his book and started reading in himself "If you are here for the Dark Elders then i must gravely dissapoint you as i, Phinas Artirus will capture them and deliver them to the Elders whom i serve, if not..." He then again closed his book as he read the last chapter of his biography on the greatest wizards to live and looked at her "... Then what are you doing here?"

Ooc: Gosh! It has been so long since my last Roleplay post, it looks good though =)

Lucinda smiled. "How could I, a lowly little earth fairy, possibly work for a Dark Elder?" she asked softly. "I'm just an ordinary fairy." Her wings fluttered, as if to prove her point. They even seemed to be more luminicent (sp?) than before.

"I know you fairy." He said with an amusing tone of hearing she didn't work for the Dark Elders. "No need to make your wings glow like that, we both know that isn't nescesary." He took of his glasses and put them on the tip of his nose "But, you still haven't answered my question on whether you are here... To capture the Dark Elders or are you just an elf who just happens to take stage in the same town where the embodiment of pure evil is?"

OoC: OK

"I just happened to stumble across town," answered Lucinda. "As for suggesting I am an elf, how dare you! I am a pure fairy!" To prove her point she moved her arm in a graceful arch and a showering of emerald green glitter with small flowers and green leaves appeared. "Is that not enough to show I am a proper fairy?"

Phinas looked behind him seeing a person he was somewhat familiar with "Ah, and you are... Zeke? The Elders told me much about you. Why are you here? Don't say you're here to capture The Dark Elders because obviously any of us hardly match their skills but me."

Ooc: Sorry, Omega. I didn't notice your post so anyone else will have to answer for i am busy with the Elf :p and Zeke.

"Obviously, no one knows that i'm one of the prime magicians in the land... But nearly destroying a Sphynx is all but easy, even for a prime mage." He catched the words of the fairy and replied to her mis-said words "Sure, you wouldn't hesitate to attack us, but attacking any immortal is something unnatural! Speaking of, i didn't get to know your name..."

Archived