Modern Magic <Started but still accepting!> Chaptor 1 Part 2 - Many Mistakes

.Legend

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would quite like to join, here is my application. Please tell me if you do not think my custom class is reasonable.

[spoiler=App]Name - Koganeiro Tsuki (Koga)

Age - Became immortal at 16.

Bio - At an early age he got lost in a forest, and almost starved to death. There he met Artemis, the spirit of nature and the moon. From then on Koga has been immortal, and fights to protect nature.

Apearence (Pic or discription) - Tall, dark brown hair, silver eyes, often wears normal suits although occaisionally dresses in traditional shaman clothing to commune with the wild, carries a pair of ritual daggers and a staff.

Elder, Dark Elder, Imortal or Human - Immortal

Class - Beastmaster (Can summon and control wild creatures to a limited extent, can call upon the powers of nature, is most powerful at full moon, can transform himself into a wild creature at full moon.)

Aurora Color - Silver

Side - Neither; he will fight whatever threatens nature and its creatures.

Serves an Elder or a Dark Elder - He only answers to the call of the wilderness.

Phinas couldn't help but laugh. "Facing a mage will need more than a piece of iron, you could have claimed many lives with that sword, but i'll be sure to claim your life with it." He shot a small thunderbolt in the air, making the weather change "You know i am able of commanding thunder and everything else electrical, right?" He snapped his fingers and a barrage of giant thunderbolts hit Alex.

At once Lucinda reacted speedily by also throwing her whip. The two met and tied into a knot. She furiously tugged. "My whip's got a trick of it's own!" She turned to Koga. "I am an earth fairy, and I myself have a right to do as I want with the earth, for I myself can control it too. You're not the only one here with that power, are you? No."

Archived