Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Tides of Change |[BASIC] | Ended

Ezio

Jade flew around the air, not entirely in control of her flight path, with birds furiously pecking at her. She suddenly spun round 360 and the birds were shook off. Wondering how much longer it would take before she could get the hang of flying, she promptly crashed onto the roof of Duel Academy.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoshi shook his head and looked around a bit, before looking to the volcano. This begged the question, why the hell did Kaiba think it was a good idea to keep Duel Academy next to an active volcano.

Not like it mattered. The world was about to end and he had work to do. He began examining the area where Poseidon and the other guy were standing before they disappeared. He started to try and pick up any residual energy to find out where they had gone.

Poseidon walked over to Rafael, triumphantly. Rafael looked up into Poseidon's eyes and then jumped, and as Rafael grabbed Poseidon the two disappeared; soon reappearing back where they were, Poseidon however had not changed. He turned to Rafael and attacked; pushing him once again to the floor.

This mysterious man who had given Jade and Liang these powers now walked over to Poseidon, he took off his hood to reveal his face; he had hazel eyes, stylish blond hair, swung to the side as it naturally curved in such a way. He soon began to slowly shrink, down to lower than Poseidon's size; in fact a lot of him changed; he now looked no older than a fourteen or fifteen year old boy. A young man.

"Hello, Poseidon. I am Creed..." Said the boy; now revealed to be Creed.

OoC: Yes I described myself; I'm vein.

Yoshi sighed

"It's the first life you've potentially saved, Yoshi, just go with it," he muttered to himself

"You say something?" asked the first voice

"Yeah, but, it's not important," Yoshi replied. He stood, threw his hand to the ground, and in a powerful blast, launched himself through the air and onto the roof of the academy

"You'll need to take my hand here," he told Jade, holding out his hand

"I'll explain everything when we get on harder ground. Just hold on tight, I'll get you down, then I'll have to get back to work," He says. He throws his availible hand, and declares "AERO!"

a powerful burst of air blasts under their feet, launching them through the air, back to the area Yoshi launched himself from in the first place. He repeats this action again before they reach the ground, slowing their decent and allowing them to safely reach the ground.

Yoshi lets go of jade's hand and stares a while at the carnage that this Rafael character had brought about. The bodies of the students, despite being left there for a long time, had never been moved. He had to do something about it

"I'm a member of the Knights of teh Round Table. We've spread our influence gloabally and work to protect the status quo. The Millenium Items, the breaking of the fourth wall, everything that has happened today has upset this balance. Hence the reason why I'm dressed like this," he explains. he raised a hand above his head, and in a small burst of light an ivory crucifix, as big as he is, appears. he stabs it into the ground and begins to chant

"Permissum is grex exsisto verto ut pulvis, permissum tergum quod bone distraho , permissum suum phasmatis obduco ut tunc vita , permissum suum vengeance exsisto certus, Necro's Sepultura!"

the bodies of the fallen begin to sink into the ground, their motionless forms dissolving from sight. The crucifix itself becomes rooted there, immobile, as still as a statue

((that my friends is latin. Seems a lot more mystic that what would be plain english chanting))

Poseidon looks into Creed's eyes. He thinks about him, he's just a kid. yet he made everything Poseidon knows, and has ever known, he has made the exact understanding of this eighteen year old boys life. His eyes revealed much about him; he was far wiser than he looked. He was intelligent, easily underestimated.

"I know you are shocked, I also know that at the moment you think you have free will, however if you think deep about this, it is impossible, for you to have free will, it would not be me sitting in my room typing this on my laptop. I have created this incarnation of myself and described myself so I appear to you, and if you think; for you to have free will, you must be more, all you are is words, Poseidon... just words..." Creed said. "I know everything you are about to say, Poseidon..."

"But how?" Creed and Poseidon said in unison; Poseidon shocked at how Creed knew exactly what he was going to say, he thought he had free will; he didn't feel at all like he was being controlled ... but he was.

"You see, Poseidon. I have done something terrible here, I have not only broken the fourth wall, which is easily forgiven, but I have created a paradox, by controlling everything, yet not..." Creed said. Trying to put it in a way Poseidon would understand, although he could force him to understand it, he'd rather keep the character more innocent.

"Perhaps the Necklace is not seeing anything, because there is nothing else to see. perhaps this world is coming to an abrupt end. Maybe you are seeing what you need to see. Nothing," Yoshi wondered

This made him think. Perhaps this was pointless. If there was nothing else to see, then, there is nothing he can do to stop it. He may as well quit while he's ahead.

he takes off his helmet and looks to the sky

"no matter what Posiedon does now, it ends. We may as well just sit and wait..."

OoC: Read from page 250 onwards. You can skip some parts,but some parts are vital.

"Hey, I heard that." Creed said, he then raised a hand and a cage appears around Yoshi.

"I've been putting up with you for a while, I think I may as well brand you a godmodder; well Acenra."

"I'm sorry, Creed. I think I understand; but I don't know what you want me to do." Poseidon said.

"Well firstly I'd like those thoughts of killing me out of your head." Creed replied.

"That's going to be hard..." Poseidon said.

"Not at all" Creed responded as he quickly whipped his hand near Poseidon's head, erasing the thought of murdering Creed.

"Now that I can speak to you honestly I must tell you this. Rafael has not been completely lying. You see, my plans for this RP, as I call it, or as you know it, your realm, your entire reality, have drastically changed. In such a way I no longer know completely what is going to happen by the end." Creed says. "Would you pardon me for just one moment or two?"

Creed raised his hand and Matt disappeared and then reappeared in front of him. He then touched his shoulder and both disappeared, when they reappeared Matt was wearing clothes identical to Liang's except instead of a green lining; Matt's was red.

((in response to the cage))

Yoshi, while being some what shocked by the appearance of the cage, suddenly became possessed by something

"Sorry Creed, that happens some times. I'll tone it down a bit now," he said, before returning to normal

"what just happened?" Yoshi asked, "I think I need a lie down,"

"Sorry Yoshi, I've trapped you there because you have powers; one's I did not give to you, so you have been branded 'dangerous' until you prove to me that you are trustworthy, I will let you keep these powers, maybe even grant another.

"Oh... oh, ok. Well, you probably heard me telling Jade what I do earlier, but I'm fine to wait. I'm just gonna lie down now," He says, lyng down and dozing off. Whatever had possessed him had taken a significant ammount of energy from him. He could barely stay awake.

Archived