Yu-Gi-Oh GX: The Tides of Change |[BASIC] | Ended

Ezio

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"You don't seem shocked to see me, Matt." Creed said. Anyway, I'd like you all to hear this; I don't know exactly what is happening to this realm, but something is stopping me from having true control. I need you to find out; as I cannot."

"I see. Well what if I told you that this world that you live in is nothing. Merely words on an internet forum in the realm known only as the realm of creators; and you do not exist, you are purely fictional, and everything you have done, you didn't choose to do, it was decided by one of these members or 'creators', if you will. And they have determined everything you have ever done; and they will choose everything you are about to do, all for their own personal entertainment." Creed said bluntly.

"Then you cannot help me; if your life means that much to you then leave, oh and thanks for the help, because when you die it'll feel pretty damn real." Creed said, non-sympathetically. He then turned to Jade and Poseidon. "Meanwhile we must stop this, whatever it is it is cutting my powers fast."

"I'm afraid you just contradicted yourself; I do not need him; I need those who actually have a reason, a will to fight for their life. Not on who no longer cares." Creed said. "Now leave. You are not allowed to be here."

Yoshi sat and listened to the conversations. Knowing that Creed didn't exactly trust him, and that his own creator, this Acenra, had become something known as a godmodder, he decided it was best to do what was needed to keep in line, and prevent any further damage that could potentially be caused

"Haha funny guy." Creed said, sarcastically. He then tapped Poseidon on the shoulder and he disappeared. "Look, I've got to go, I think I'm being traced, but when Poseidon returns just do as he says, and try to trust him." Creed said and promptly disappeared.

Rafael then walked over to Jade and Matt. "Don't do it, can't you see you are putting all of your trust into this unknown evil 14 year old boy?" Rafael said. "Please, if you just disobey him, we can stop his lies. There is no hacker..."

Archived